Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week: Pandora SeriesPandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah Studio
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Mouse Problem

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Mouse Problem Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Mouse Problem - 11/29/2012 7:09:32 PM   
Twotribes

I have windows 7 home. I use a logitech wireless mouse.

All my Matrix games have the same problem.

While in the game and clicking the mouse several things can happen. One the matrix box that starts the game will appear. two the desktop will flicker in place of the game. Three the game will shut and I will be back on the desktop.

Once again this happens ONLY on Matrix games and happens on all of them. The faster you click the more likely it is to happen.
Post #: 1
RE: Mouse Problem - 11/29/2012 8:54:32 PM   
planner 3

I also use a Logitech Wireless Mouse (mice) with both XP and win7 machines and no problem with 5 versions of SPwaw, is your very old? Have you adjusted your click speed in the mouse setup ?

"As Pogo said, 'We have met the enemy and he is us' "

(in reply to Twotribes)
Post #: 2
RE: Mouse Problem - 11/29/2012 8:57:36 PM   
Twotribes

The speed isn't a problem it is a problem of clicking the action of clicking somehow causes the desktop to appear. If I click ery slowly it generally won't happen the problem is that is making everything go slow when you are messing with a major HQs in ATG and trying to make units.

(in reply to planner 3)
Post #: 3
RE: Mouse Problem - 11/30/2012 3:22:34 PM   
Josh

"...The faster you click the more likely it is to happen..."

which makes me think it has to do with the Logitech mouse menu, not the drivers itself but you might have activated some things in that menu that don't work well with Matrix games. Open that menu, easily accessible via the taskbar, and de-select just about everything; so no mouse acceleration, no mouse trail, just basic mouse controls. See if the problem is solved, then select any mouse options you really want *one* at a time.

/edit. In the menu there's also the option to assign a task to double clicking, so if you double-click with your mouse a task can be assigned, like "open new window" or "zoom' or whatever... maybe that's the problem?

< Message edited by Josh -- 11/30/2012 3:26:52 PM >

(in reply to Twotribes)
Post #: 4
RE: Mouse Problem - 2/20/2013 9:46:19 PM   
DJflamethrower

This doesn't seem like a mouse issue. Seems more like an issue with how matrix games and windows are interacting. Are you using 64 bit or 32 bit?

(in reply to Josh)
Post #: 5
RE: Mouse Problem - 2/20/2013 9:46:50 PM   
DJflamethrower

what processor are you using?

(in reply to DJflamethrower)
Post #: 6
RE: Mouse Problem - 2/20/2013 11:09:51 PM   
VPaulus

quote:

ORIGINAL: DJflamethrower

This doesn't seem like a mouse issue. Seems more like an issue with how matrix games and windows are interacting.

Not all Matrix games interact with Windows the same way. They have quite different requirements. They aren't made by the same team of developers. The only thing they have in common is the Matrix launcher and the Matrix installer.

(in reply to DJflamethrower)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Mouse Problem Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI