Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers required
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: OT - What was the Hardest You've Ever Laughed?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: OT - What was the Hardest You've Ever Laughed? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: OT - What was the Hardest You've Ever Laughed? - 11/30/2012 9:36:05 PM   
Kwik E Mart

quote:

ORIGINAL: jeffk3510

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kwik E Mart

...poker game with the boys...copious amounts of alcohol and funky cigarettes...my buddy and i laughed until crying after saying over and over to each other in slow motion, bass voices "Dude, you gotta dart in your neck! That is so cool!"...then back to the other "I like you man! You're funny!"*

*(a Will Ferrell scene in "Old School")

You got a freakin dart in your neck man...You're crazy..

...yeah, your version is more accurate...laughed so hard we couldn't even get the lines right!

Kirk Lazarus: I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

(in reply to jeffk3510)
Post #: 31
RE: OT - What was the Hardest You've Ever Laughed? - 12/1/2012 10:26:47 PM   
RevRick

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bullwinkle58

quote:

ORIGINAL: Canoerebel

Somebody help me with Whipple's story (I think you need to have served in the military to understand it - I have no idea what the following are:  Mojo, M1Division, LBFM, and a Peso Show).  I think I wanna know!

Spitfire: 

M-Div is Machinery Division, main propulsion. M1 I guess would be on a very large warship; don't know what the '1' means. Mojo is a local drink I think.

The other two you really don't want to know. I know you well enough to know that.

I somehow think it must be a distant cousin of the 'HeyJoe' shows they had in some of the 'seedier' places just off the quay in Naples, Italy! And Moose is right... you really don't want to know what happens in those places.

< Message edited by RevRick -- 12/1/2012 10:28:11 PM >

"Action springs not from thought, but from a readiness for responsibility.” ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer

(in reply to Bullwinkle58)
Post #: 32
RE: OT - What was the Hardest You've Ever Laughed? - 12/2/2012 2:54:20 AM   
Icedawg

Probably watching Woody Allen's "What's Up Tiger Lily?". Absolutely hilarious movie. It's a 1970s Japanese James Bond type film with English voice-overs that correspond to an alternate plot. Several times, I had to pause the CD and lean over the side of the couch to try to make the pain in my abdominal muscles go away. (I was laughing so hard, it actually hurt.)

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 33
RE: OT - What was the Hardest You've Ever Laughed? - 12/7/2012 2:27:11 AM   
Ketza

Scene from Deadwood on HBO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4er5eEMGrFQ

(in reply to Icedawg)
Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: OT - What was the Hardest You've Ever Laughed? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI