Matrix Games Forums

Command gets Wargame of the Year EditionDeal of the Week: Pandora SeriesPandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at War
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Minor bugs - Uranus - 1.04beta

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Tech Support >> Minor bugs - Uranus - 1.04beta Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Minor bugs - Uranus - 1.04beta - 11/27/2012 8:20:19 PM   
Bonners

Not too sure if these will have been ironed out in the full release of the patch, but thought I'd report them just in case.

The first one is replacement arrivals, I noticed this for the first two turns of January 1943. I get '100x -n/a-'. I am sure these are very useful but I have no idea what they are

The second one unfortunately I dont know when they arrived, but I have 200 SS staff in OKH. Unless I'm missing something I cant see and have an SS HQ in my list of units to create, I'm not too sure how they can be used? Are they supposed to be there and if so am I supposed to be able to create an SS corps?

The final one is just in the reinforcement schedule, the Hungarian armoured division, it is not really clear when it is supposed to be turning up.

As I said, all really minor things, certainly nothing game changing.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Tech Support >> Minor bugs - Uranus - 1.04beta Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI