Matrix Games Forums

Space Program Manager will be launching on SteamCome and see us during the Spieltagen in Essen!New Screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTYCommand: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTY is now available!Frontline : The Longest Day Announced and in Beta!Command gets Wargame of the Year EditionDeal of the Week: Pandora SeriesPandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another update
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Effects on units not explained

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Tech Support >> Effects on units not explained Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Effects on units not explained - 11/27/2012 10:11:53 AM   
PKH

At times the units get a modification of + or - x % shown on the unit image. For some of these I have no idea what they affect, like planes with both -50% on a blue background and -50% on a red background. I have not seen any explanation of it in the unit detail view either.

Can we have a mouseover information about this, or have it explained in the unit detail window ?
Post #: 1
RE: Effects on units not explained - 11/27/2012 10:24:08 AM   
Bonners

Mouse over information would be useful in these situations. In the example above the planes lose 50% of their combat effectiveness in both defence (blue) and attack (red). This will be during rain or snow turns. Planes also have reduced ranges in snow and rain turns.

The same principle applies when you play cards on ground units, so if you play an attacking card you will see a percentage increase in red and similarly for a defensive card you will see an increase in blue . Dont play cards on aircraft by the way as they dont have an affect on them.

(in reply to PKH)
Post #: 2
RE: Effects on units not explained - 11/27/2012 10:38:16 AM   
Reconvet

Another penalty would be if soviet army commanders with organizational skill lower than 31 or front commanders with org less than 41 are deemed "out of their depth" (bad dice in a random roll at turn start), which dishes out penalties for all units commanded by these guys. Affected units get -25% for offense and defense.

The biggest threat for mankind is ignorance.

(in reply to Bonners)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Tech Support >> Effects on units not explained Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI