Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the Family
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Once more with feeling

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Once more with feeling Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Once more with feeling - 11/27/2012 2:43:31 AM   
rroberson

Okay, I'm back yet again for more drubbings. I'm actually looking for two games as I just lost two of the four games I usually have going...one Im sure you read about and the other was about a six month long game. BOTH of them were letting me finally play the Allies, something I almost never get to experience in all my time playing.

Soooo what I am looking for is a Japanese player or two. We can discuss house rules but Im pretty easy going about them. My only thing big deal is I'd like American torpedoes to go boom. Too many times the last two games I watched them not go boom. But even that is something we can discuss.

I usually get out 7 plus turns in a week as I prefer a faster paced game. I also prefer two day turns as it really helps the pace of the game itself....

...my 1 dream remains to get past mid 43 in a game.

Also I would pick up an abandon game out there as the Allies...gets me past that first year of boredom even faster.

Post #: 1
RE: Once more with feeling - 12/1/2012 3:44:58 AM   
John 3rd

Good Luck Sir!

Glad to see you climbing into the saddle again...

Member: Reluctant Admiral and Perfect War Mod Team.

Reluctant Admiral Mod:
https://sites.google.com/site/reluctantadmiral/

(in reply to rroberson)
Post #: 2
RE: Once more with feeling - 12/1/2012 4:50:56 AM   
gunny3013

I would love to play the Japanese in a campaign game. Like you I'm a min of a 7 turn a week kinda guy with rare exception...
...please email me. joey.sabin at gmail.com

(in reply to rroberson)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Once more with feeling Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI