Matrix Games Forums

New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Deal of the Week: Combat Command Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the Family
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Fuel to bases in HI

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> Fuel to bases in HI Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Fuel to bases in HI - 11/26/2012 5:17:18 PM   
panzergraff

Greetings Folks

Playing some great PBEMs already but still being a rookie, I am facing a major problem now regarding my industries in HI
I made researches at both the manual and the forum but still cannof find an answer to my problem :(
I am around september 42, and shipping a lot of ressources to HI, 22 Million units stockpiled already and enough fuel, for while for both industry and combat ops but I have some bases like Gifu and Maibashi out of fuel while Tokyo itself has 800.000 units of fuel and no "STOCKPILE" even so not a single drop flows to both bases..all industries there are set as OFF to production and ON to repair.
Supplies were adjusted according TRACKER reports but how fuel can be forced to be delivered to them??

Any help will be welcome!

Cheers

Panzergraff
Post #: 1
RE: Fuel to bases in HI - 11/26/2012 6:23:08 PM   
Quixote

Turn production ON, and within a turn or two you should see some flow. Right now, you're telling your computer quartemaster that you don't need any fuel (since you have no working industry), so none will be drawn there.

(in reply to panzergraff)
Post #: 2
RE: Fuel to bases in HI - 11/26/2012 7:00:54 PM   
panzergraff

Thanks Quixote!!!

That applies even if the base only has R&D factories for example??
I thought R&D factories just needed supplies to fix them and since they are researching and not producing anything yet they could be set as OFF regarding production, is this right???

Cheers

Panzergraff

(in reply to Quixote)
Post #: 3
RE: Fuel to bases in HI - 11/26/2012 11:42:31 PM   
n01487477

quote:

ORIGINAL: panzergraff

Thanks Quixote!!!

That applies even if the base only has R&D factories for example??
I thought R&D factories just needed supplies to fix them and since they are researching and not producing anything yet they could be set as OFF regarding production, is this right???

Cheers

Panzergraff

Hold that thought - both Maebashi and Gifu don't have HI facilities. This is the only Industry which uses fuel. (Look at the Tracker Chart) Therefore both these bases don't need fuel and thus they won't draw fuel. The only exception are port bases with ships.

You only need supplies to fix expanded / damaged Industries. More than 10K at base and 1K per repair. Why turn off those Industries? There is no need- as R&D doesn't consume anything.

Finally, if you are asking about repairs to R&D or other industries at these bases - then you need to use have a draw supply of +4K to maintain 10K at base.

Email me if you want me to look at the turn - I have done it many times before ...

quote:

ORIGINAL: panzergraff

I made researches at both the manual and the forum but still cannof find an answer to my problem :(

Look at my Econ Doc - in my signature.

-Damian-
EconDoc
TrackerAE
Tutes&Java

(in reply to panzergraff)
Post #: 4
RE: Fuel to bases in HI - 11/27/2012 5:07:04 PM   
panzergraff

quote:

n01487477

Greetings n01487477
Thanks a lot for your advice!! indeed my major concern was really regarding R&D facilities..But I thought they also required oil..and since they are still on research I thought they could be kept OFF for production;
And yes I read your Econ guide, it was very useful to me at the first steps but it will take a long time and many games more to star to master the very basics of this awesome game!
Whice file you need to check..it would be really great and a much appreciated help if you could take a look.

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Panzergraff

(in reply to n01487477)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> Fuel to bases in HI Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI