Matrix Games Forums

Characters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Deal of the Week: Combat Command Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the FamilyTablet Version of Qvadriga gets new patch
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Bugalicious

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Tech Support >> Bugalicious Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Bugalicious - 11/26/2012 12:14:37 AM   
LiquidSky

A few Bugs we have come across:

1) If you have a few different sub-units in your dead pool, click on one to choose the division, then highlight the sub-unit to light up the create unit button.

Then, instead of hitting the create unit button, choose another division with a dead unit. Then you can hit create unit button as many times as you want to clone that unit (until the hex is maxed out). End result, a division with lots of sub-units. My opponent did this by mistake and it took a while to track it down.

2) I want to say that units are not gaining experience from combat, but it is hard to notice.

3) You can fly air supply missions to a very close airfield to spend only 10APS and deliver the supply to every unit in the main supply grid. End result is every unit is fully supplied. This can be changed in the rules, however to use foot movement instead of supply movement, to supply only the area you drop it in.

4) Partisans occasionally (well, probably at least half the time) seem to be able to shoot down a strength point of bombers. Partisans seem to only show up in the original German held territory.

5) If you play gamble on yourself, it affects every corp under that army, and every division under those corps. I thought you could only play it on a subordinate HQ. It also applies to such cards as Lead, or Visit front..or my favourite: Freedom. An entire Panzer army getting 30 extra AP's. Pity I didn't know about that during my game.

What's the sense of sending $2 million missiles to hit a $10 tent that's empty?

— President George W. Bush, Oval Office meeting, 13 September 2001.
Post #: 1
RE: Bugalicious - 11/26/2012 5:28:26 PM   
Vic

thanks. Just finished work on ATG patch. Starting on next DC patch tommorow :)

should have had you as a beta tester! really.

anyway with your help and others we nail the last bugs.

could you eleborate a little on point 2?

best,
Vic

Victor Reijkersz Designs
www.vrdesigns.nl

(in reply to LiquidSky)
Post #: 2
RE: Bugalicious - 11/26/2012 8:16:22 PM   
LiquidSky

Well..if a unit takes casualties, it is possible that the unit receives replacements that drive the experience back down. So it could be that. As well, I didn't pay too much attention while playing the game to see. But I do find it odd that my Russian opponent never created any guards from combat experience...he made a few by playing Exercise to raise exp.

I am going to investigate this one further. By turning off replacements to some Russians and germans and attacking with them. And charting their exp.

Okay...after watching carefully, it does appear that my units do gain exp from combat. And probably they are dropped back down again with replacements...which makes it appear that they are not gaining.

< Message edited by LiquidSky -- 11/26/2012 8:40:36 PM >

What's the sense of sending $2 million missiles to hit a $10 tent that's empty?

— President George W. Bush, Oval Office meeting, 13 September 2001.

(in reply to Vic)
Post #: 3
RE: Bugalicious - 11/26/2012 8:18:34 PM   
wallas

I never really had the oportunity to do a sustained attack to see the raising of experience. So not sure if it is a problem or not.

(in reply to LiquidSky)
Post #: 4
RE: Bugalicious - 11/28/2012 6:49:57 PM   
Webizen

Woot!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Vic

thanks. Just finished work on ATG patch.

Tac2i

(in reply to Vic)
Post #: 5
RE: Bugalicious - 11/29/2012 10:03:48 AM   
Vic

quote:

ORIGINAL: Webizen

Woot!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Vic

thanks. Just finished work on ATG patch.

Yes but still waiting on some last graphics to go with it :)

best,
Vic

Victor Reijkersz Designs
www.vrdesigns.nl

(in reply to Webizen)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Tech Support >> Bugalicious Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI