A few Bugs we have come across:
1) If you have a few different sub-units in your dead pool, click on one to choose the division, then highlight the sub-unit to light up the create unit button.
Then, instead of hitting the create unit button, choose another division with a dead unit. Then you can hit create unit button as many times as you want to clone that unit (until the hex is maxed out). End result, a division with lots of sub-units. My opponent did this by mistake and it took a while to track it down.
2) I want to say that units are not gaining experience from combat, but it is hard to notice.
3) You can fly air supply missions to a very close airfield to spend only 10APS and deliver the supply to every unit in the main supply grid. End result is every unit is fully supplied. This can be changed in the rules, however to use foot movement instead of supply movement, to supply only the area you drop it in.
4) Partisans occasionally (well, probably at least half the time) seem to be able to shoot down a strength point of bombers. Partisans seem to only show up in the original German held territory.
5) If you play gamble on yourself, it affects every corp under that army, and every division under those corps. I thought you could only play it on a subordinate HQ. It also applies to such cards as Lead, or Visit front..or my favourite: Freedom. An entire Panzer army getting 30 extra AP's. Pity I didn't know about that during my game.
“My logisticians are a humorless lot … they know if my campaign fails, they are the first ones I will slay.” – Alexander the Great