Matrix Games Forums

War in the West gets its first update!Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm version 2.08 is now available!Command gets huge update!Order of Battle: Pacific Featured on Weekly Streaming SessionA new fight for Battle Academy!Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager is out for Mac!The definitive wargame of the Western Front is out now! War in the West gets teaser trailer and Twitch Stream!New Preview AAR for War in the West!War in the West Manual preview
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Sandy Island

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: Sandy Island Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Sandy Island - 11/26/2012 9:24:32 PM   
geofflambert

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gräfin Zeppelin

Heaven is a place where the police are English; the chefs are Italian; the car mechanics are German; the lovers are French and it's all organized by the Swiss.

Hell is a place where the police are German; the chefs are English; the car mechanics are French; the lovers are Swiss and it's all organized by the Italians.

That's even better, but I think the Italians are better at love than the French. What the French are good for is sitting at an outdoor cafe, looking down their considerable noses at all the rest while sipping wine.

(in reply to Gräfin Zeppelin)
Post #: 31
RE: Sandy Island - 11/26/2012 9:50:18 PM   
John 3rd

BOTH of those jokes were funny.

Member: Treaty, Reluctant Admiral and Between the Storms Mod Team.

Reluctant Admiral Mod:
https://sites.google.com/site/reluctantadmiral/

(in reply to geofflambert)
Post #: 32
RE: Sandy Island - 11/26/2012 10:24:59 PM   
GreyJoy

quote:

ORIGINAL: geofflambert

..........but I think the Italians are better at love than the French.

You can bet your passport WE ARE

Post #: 33
RE: Sandy Island - 11/27/2012 3:17:47 AM   
geofflambert

quote:

ORIGINAL: geofflambert

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gräfin Zeppelin

Heaven is a place where the police are English; the chefs are Italian; the car mechanics are German; the lovers are French and it's all organized by the Swiss.

Hell is a place where the police are German; the chefs are English; the car mechanics are French; the lovers are Swiss and it's all organized by the Italians.

That's even better, but I think the Italians are better at love than the French. What the French are good for is sitting at an outdoor cafe, looking down their considerable noses at all the rest while sipping wine.

Does anyone else quote themselves? That seems pretty (something or other in French). Here I go, anyway. Could we send Mitt Romney back to France to outsource some of those sipping wine while looking down your nose at others jobs back here to the United States? I'm afraid I may be overqualified for that though.

Post #: 34
RE: Sandy Island - 11/27/2012 3:50:11 AM   
geofflambert

edit: This was up long enough. Please excuse me if anyone found what I said objectionable.

By the way, I like pear-shaped women. Which thread do I go to to see them? Bill obviously understands how dangerous images of them are, but I'm thinking there's a secret thread in here somewhere where you can be exposed to such things.

< Message edited by geofflambert -- 11/28/2012 3:33:32 AM >

Post #: 35
RE: Sandy Island - 11/27/2012 4:18:19 AM   
wdolson

Maybe this wouldn't be the best direction to go with this thread. This has a lot of potential to go pear shaped.

Bill

WitP AE - Test team lead, programmer

Post #: 36
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: Sandy Island Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI