Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Dallas 50th anniversary of JFK

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Dallas 50th anniversary of JFK Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Dallas 50th anniversary of JFK - 11/21/2012 6:12:14 PM   
RisingSun

When i was teenager i heard about JFK and didnt paying much attention to it. Later on down the roads you realise that there are alot more going on since JFK was assassinated. After watching few videos, one was "Dark Legecy" about G.H.W.Bush and other officials was behind this. You will wondering why we have terrorist attacks once in awhile, mainly involved in something that they did in the past to piss them off in the first place. They had secret cover ops going on and no telling what they did in the past.

There were enough proofs that Bush and others involvements, but still they got a way with it. The 911 attacks had to be part of it too, not saying that G.W.Bush (2001-2009) or they did it, it was outsiders that peoples they pissed off in the past. After watching some series of videos and noticed that they had planned something in the WTCs. Even the Pentagon as well got hits, but minor damage.

Sad to see a good president John F. Kennedy that helped prevent the cold war with the Russia. After JFK fired the CIA director and few other peoples that either wasnt doing their jobs right or something came up, still there no need to kill the president.

I lived in Texas 1992-2005 and wasnt pretty state. If you had problems or needed help, wont get much or none. After Obama was re-lected, the state of Texas wanted to withdraw from United States Governments as well six other states with much smaller votes. This remind me of almost another civil wars here. After Obama was relected, gun sales went up and several arrested for attemped assassinate sources.

Now i am not sure about Romney, we all know that he like oil businesses and there maybe a connection with powerful peoples in Texas that did dirty works almost fifty years ago. Still there are peoples out there are still around, so Obama need to be extra careful what going on here.

Here some interesting videos...
http://www.amazon.com/Legacy-Gearge-Walker-Herbert-Kennedy/dp/B002Q79WMM/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1353521496&sr=1-1&keywords=Dark+Legacy

Can watch it on Netflix or sign up for 30 days free trial.
Post #: 1
RE: Dallas 50th anniversary of JFK - 11/21/2012 6:26:49 PM   
LST Express

What's the point of this b.s. thread?

(in reply to RisingSun)
Post #: 2
RE: Dallas 50th anniversary of JFK - 11/21/2012 6:54:55 PM   
USS America

Pure political trolling trash.

Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie

(in reply to LST Express)
Post #: 3
RE: Dallas 50th anniversary of JFK - 11/21/2012 8:04:07 PM   
warspite1

Straight up? JFK was in Dallas? No way dude! Which one was he? Bobby or JR? I liked Pammie to be honest

England expects that every man will do his duty - Horatio Nelson 1805.

(in reply to RisingSun)
Post #: 4
RE: Dallas 50th anniversary of JFK - 11/21/2012 8:15:11 PM   
AW1Steve

"Geezerhood is a state of mind, attained by being largely out of yours". AW1Steve

"Quit whining and play the game. Or go home". My 7th grade baseball coach. It applies well to WITP AE players.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 5
RE: Dallas 50th anniversary of JFK - 11/21/2012 9:09:35 PM   
Bullwinkle58

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

And no historian either. Missed it by a year.

The Moose

(in reply to USS America)
Post #: 6
RE: Dallas 50th anniversary of JFK - 11/21/2012 9:49:15 PM   
Dan Nichols

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bullwinkle58

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

And no historian either. Missed it by a year.

I thought something didn't feel right. 1963, my senior year in high school. I remember the announcement that
came over the speaker in my American History class, what a coincidence.

(in reply to Bullwinkle58)
Post #: 7
RE: Dallas 50th anniversary of JFK - 11/21/2012 9:54:45 PM   
Cannonfodder

Whats all this politics crap on the forum the last few weeks?

I signed up to talk about sinking virtual ships and moving stacks around...

"It happened, therefore it can happen again: this is the core of what we have to say. It can happen, and it can happen everywhere.”
¯ Primo Levi, writer, holocaust survivor

(in reply to RisingSun)
Post #: 8
RE: Dallas 50th anniversary of JFK - 11/22/2012 1:17:56 AM   
Gräfin Zeppelin

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cannonfodder

Indeed. Dallas and Texas are not even on the map.

(in reply to Cannonfodder)
Post #: 9
RE: Dallas 50th anniversary of JFK - 11/22/2012 2:02:30 AM   
Shellshock

Conspiracy theorists ya gotta love 'em. They believe the world is run by schizophrenic shadowy organizations who - despite conspiring with millions in perfect silence - can't resist putting clever clues in things like major public monuments and every note of currency ever printed. Making the average Batman villain look like Professor Moriarty.

At the last count the world was secretly being run by the Illuminati, Knights Templar, Freemasons, Trilateral commission, New World Order, Skull & Bones society, Bilderberg group, Nine Unknown Men and the ever-popular Jews. It's unknown whether they all vote on various issues or just ask Dan Brown whose turn it is each week. Conspiracy theorists honestly believe that these invisible elites can eliminate any major leader who isn't following the program but are somehow incapable of killing someone who lives in their parent's basement and distributes YouTube videos.

(in reply to RisingSun)
Post #: 10
RE: Dallas 50th anniversary of JFK - 11/22/2012 4:44:22 AM   
John 3rd

quote:

I do think there was an election here recently...

Member: Reluctant Admiral and Perfect War Mod Team.

Reluctant Admiral Mod:
https://sites.google.com/site/reluctantadmiral/

(in reply to Cannonfodder)
Post #: 11
RE: Dallas 50th anniversary of JFK - 11/22/2012 5:59:37 AM   
Cannonfodder

quote:

ORIGINAL: John 3rd

quote:

I do think there was an election here recently...

True, but then there is always a selection of someone somewhere...

I should have said: What is with all the conspiracy theory/character bashing recently...

"It happened, therefore it can happen again: this is the core of what we have to say. It can happen, and it can happen everywhere.”
¯ Primo Levi, writer, holocaust survivor

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 12
RE: Dallas 50th anniversary of JFK - 11/22/2012 8:11:53 AM   
RisingSun

I didnt say he was shot and killed in Dallas, Dallas area prepares for 50th anniversary of Kennedy assassination...
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/21/us-usa-kennedy-anniversary-idUSBRE8AK1FN20121121

By Lee Harvey Oswald, former Russian official that lefted Russia and joined the US. Later became a member of US Marine Service and then join the club of Secret Society that worked behind closed doors. Samn thing happen to Richard Nixon. Anyway the one who shot JFK was Oswald, only 24 year old and just a puppet for working for someone else, was killed two days later by Jack Ruby. The real key players that behind this assassation were Prescott Bush that running the Union Banking Corporation...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_Banking_Corporation

Prescott was G.H.W. Bush's father, Prescott, Howard Hunt and other members were plotted against Kennedy. While Bush owning Oil Operation down in Cuba and his private little army to fund it. There are so much to it if you did some research and ground works. You will be surprise what you find about them.

Just like Shellshock said, they were running Skull & Bones society. If you watch the documentary, you will understand what all this mean.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Rising

(in reply to RisingSun)
Post #: 13
RE: Dallas 50th anniversary of JFK - 11/22/2012 9:18:11 AM   
GreyJoy

Talking about JFK....have you read the latest Stephen King's SCI-FI book? I think it's called "22-11-1963"...quite enjoyable...love the time-travel theme

(in reply to RisingSun)
Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Dallas 50th anniversary of JFK Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI