Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars: Mountain InfantryPandora: Eclipse of Nashira Announced! Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great War
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Question

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog >> Question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Question - 11/21/2012 1:44:27 PM   
Dogma One

How come I didn't see tracer(s)in this game like other CC series I played, and do have tracer(s) to pinpoint where did fire come from. For example, when I gave an order to one of German units to hide in one of the buildings then in next one or two minutes later, MG unit was wiped out. I don't know where did it come from.
Post #: 1
RE: Question - 11/21/2012 5:30:06 PM   
Bison36

I've noticed that tracers are very quick and tiny. Hard to see them and determine the direction of fire or the effectiveness of fire.

(in reply to Dogma One)
Post #: 2
RE: Question - 11/21/2012 9:25:26 PM   
xe5

quote:

"...The Battalion was getting organized on its position when there was a close, nerve-racking burst from a burp gun. Always it was difficult to distinguish between the sound of the bullets and the sound of the weapon, and the use of smokeless powder made a German weapon a hard thing to locate..." - p.50 Biography of a Battalion (3rd Btn/134th Rgt/35th Div)

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Bison36)
Post #: 3
RE: Question - 11/21/2012 10:03:43 PM   
davidss

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bison36

I've noticed that tracers are very quick and tiny. Hard to see them and determine the direction of fire or the effectiveness of fire.

Have tracers been modified (made smaller and/or more translucent) in this version compared to other versions of CC?

< Message edited by davidss -- 11/21/2012 10:14:12 PM >

(in reply to Bison36)
Post #: 4
RE: Question - 11/21/2012 10:27:14 PM   
Bison36

Yes is the short easy answer. I have a hard time seeing any tracer fire at all mine or the enemy.

(in reply to davidss)
Post #: 5
RE: Question - 11/23/2012 8:16:24 AM   
VadeS

Now it is harder to spot firing enemy, I think it makes game more real. Now you can't just run along the map, if enemy spots you first - you are dead.

(in reply to Bison36)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog >> Question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI