Just started the game, a few things that bother me:
1. The fog is an annoyance. Its like a white filter on the map, very ugly and you have to deal with it on half of the maps of the game
--> can we deactivate it ?
2. Where is the bottom team window ? I used it to select the team I want to operate instead of scrolling through my units with the map, our through the zoom out view
3. It seems that, although the maps grew bigger, the terrain you can now see on your screen in normal zoom seem to have decreaed by half. I am saying that even if I play at the highest resolution (1920 x 1080.)
Is there a way to increase the "field of view" ?
4. The color palette seem inferiour to the one used in Wacht Am Rhein, but my eyes may be playing tricks to me.
5. Music is non existent Before it was non existent too, but the sound of distant firefight was way better than what we have now. There is a feel of emptiness with the current "music".
6. Is there a way to modulate the arrow pad sensiblity ? scrolling the map with the mouse is ok, but with the pad its extremely clunky. You have to maintain the button pressed for more than 1 second for the screen to start to scroll.
7. Maybe its a bug, the difficulty gauge (Allied vs Axis) when selecting a map is always the same (50/50)
I noticed several enhancements, so dont take me wrong, Im just listing here what bothered my at my first play
< Message edited by inquisiteur -- 11/20/2012 9:30:36 PM >