Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!Deal of the Week Espana 1936
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Ground elements introduced to units don't get reported

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> Ground elements introduced to units don't get reported Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Ground elements introduced to units don't get reported - 11/17/2012 10:27:45 AM   
morvael

It's second turn of March'42 and the T-70 are now produced.

In the first turn of March 50 were made and 16 placed into 1 tank brigade (34 left in the pool)
In the second turn of March 150 were made and 99 placed into another tank brigade and 2 tank battalions (85 left in the pool)

... yet there is no information about those tanks in the log under the "GROUND ELEMENTS REPLACEMENTS" heading

Why is that?

edit: my guess it happens on the turn when another model is replaced by new one and the counters for the new one are not incremented properly.

< Message edited by morvael -- 11/17/2012 11:08:48 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Ground elements introduced to units don't get reported - 11/17/2012 1:34:54 PM   
Helpless

Ground element replacement details in the log are only those from the replacement routine. Everything outside that (upgrades, TOE change, etc) is not going into these stats.

Pavel Zagzin
WITE/WITW Development

(in reply to morvael)
Post #: 2
RE: Ground elements introduced to units don't get reported - 11/17/2012 1:45:21 PM   
morvael

Aww, that's strange. I would expect I'd see +X T-70 added to frontline units and -Y T-60 returned to the pool. Those sentences are formed in such a way that they don't exclude replacing/upgrading elements. Of course that's nothing critical and once I know the explanation I know there is no actual problem, except no log.

(in reply to Helpless)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> Ground elements introduced to units don't get reported Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI