Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers required
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Japanese Player wanted to fall on Short Sword

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Japanese Player wanted to fall on Short Sword Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Japanese Player wanted to fall on Short Sword - 11/17/2012 1:23:55 AM   
dr.hal

Greeting folks. Well I've had two interesting PBEM GC stock games as an allied player so far. They have been good, but I have yet to really get into the swing of things as the two games ended by May of '42. So I've really never tested my abilities as an Allied player beyond the first few months. I think I would be safe in providing references, however they would have to agree to that, as I don't want to give anything away!

I'm a historical player, don't want to see Japanese paratroopers dropped on Alice Springs on day three, that sort of thing. Thus I would like to play scenario 1 either stock of Da babes (which might be more fun) and the extended map (which is great, thanks!!!). I'm a mature player on the east coast and can do turns about 3-4 times a week (the curse of the working class). House rule are certainly negotiable but if it is the right player, few will be needed! An experienced players would certainly be desirable as I feel I have enough under my belt to be dangerous (to myself??). So let me know if you're interested. Start date is flexible given the upcoming holidays (start December 7th???). Thanks for reading this. Hal
Post #: 1
RE: Japanese Player wanted to fall on Short Sword - 11/17/2012 3:00:58 PM   
pws1225

As Hal's first opponent (victim?), I can attest that he is a good reliable player in a PBEM. If I had the time, I'd gladly play him again. He'll give you a good fight from the start. Hal is no turtle!

Regards, Paul

(in reply to dr.hal)
Post #: 2
RE: Japanese Player wanted to fall on Short Sword - 11/17/2012 3:27:36 PM   
dr.hal

Thanks Paul, you fought the good fight! Hal

(in reply to pws1225)
Post #: 3
RE: Japanese Player wanted to fall on Short Sword - 11/24/2012 3:50:08 PM   
dr.hal

Thanks Folks, I've got my game going with Gene. I appreciate all that looked at this thread. Hal

(in reply to dr.hal)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Japanese Player wanted to fall on Short Sword Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI