Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars: Mountain InfantryPandora: Eclipse of Nashira Announced! Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great War
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Question about DCWTP vs DCCB

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Question about DCWTP vs DCCB Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Question about DCWTP vs DCCB - 11/16/2012 7:06:28 PM   
James Ward

Since Christmas is coming I can probably ask for a game or two from Santa. I like Case Blue and am thinkng about getting Warsaw to Paris.
What are the differances between it and Warsaw to Paris? Are there more scenarios? Smaller scenarios? Better AI?
Post #: 1
RE: Question about DCWTP vs DCCB - 11/17/2012 6:53:25 PM   
Korsun

WtP offers a campaign that includes the invasion of Poland, France and England. There are two smaller scenarios (The Netherlands, Bzura). I think the Case Blue full scenario is a bigger challenge in the sense that you have more to do. More units, more choices. The AI is good as well in WtP. There was a major patch shortly after the release of CB that brought some new features to WtP that are included in CB. I would definitely recommend it if you like the early war setting.

(in reply to James Ward)
Post #: 2
RE: Question about DCWTP vs DCCB - 11/19/2012 8:36:19 AM   
stonestriker

Besides what Korsun already mentioned, I also think that the strategy in WtP is quite different. In WtP the german will continuously be attacking, and its a matter of when they win, and not, if they win. For the allies it is a matter of conducting a orderly retreat and launching very limited counterattacks. Whereas in CB there seems to better possiblities of gaining at least local superiority on the front/corps level, no matter which side have the upper hand overall.

(in reply to Korsun)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Question about DCWTP vs DCCB Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI