A new update is available in the Members Club. It is a Beta with a couple of AI fixes, and additional features, including using CAP for Initiative rolls and Campaign Mod support, to the release version.
- AI units sometimes attacking too many times.
- AI moving tanks into terrain which is likely to get them stuck.
- You can now change your game options from the lobby screen using the new "Options" button.
- There is a new button in the CAPs area that allows you to set CAP spending on your initiative roll made at the start of your next turn.
- Added preference for smaller unit information bar.
- Added basic support for campaigns.
Players can now advance all surviving units between multiple firefights. Surviving units have a chance to gain experience; this chance is 50% for green units, and 10% less for every higher level of experience, so that veteran units have only a 10% chance of becoming elite. Surviving units are available in the new firefight as reinforcements that enter on the first turn in the standard point buy setup area ("GermanSetup" or "RussianSetup")
Note that we don't yet have any firefights that use these parameters.
In the scenario XML file use these tags:
- GetPiecesFromCampaignName - name of scenario from which to import pieces (from the XML name tag, not the file name)
- CampaignGainExperienceFactor - multiplies the chance that units moving to a new firefight will gain experience (e.g., setting this to 2 will make green units have a 100% chance to gain experience, veteran units a 20% chance to become elite)
Changes for beta v1.6