Matrix Games Forums

War in the West gets its first update!Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm version 2.08 is now available!Command gets huge update!Order of Battle: Pacific Featured on Weekly Streaming SessionA new fight for Battle Academy!Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager is out for Mac!The definitive wargame of the Western Front is out now! War in the West gets teaser trailer and Twitch Stream!New Preview AAR for War in the West!War in the West Manual preview
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

DD not repairing

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> DD not repairing Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
DD not repairing - 11/15/2012 7:46:22 AM   
Chris H

Latest patch but have seen this before. The DD is in Truk with an AR and ARD but the game does not give the normal indicators that it cannot be repaired. The only reason I know is it was report as 'No additional repairs possible on DD Mochizuki using currently assigned resources at Truk' in the ops report.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: DD not repairing - 11/15/2012 7:57:11 AM   
Puhis

I don't think this is a bug. I believe at the moment I-175 is using all the repair ship capacity, because priority is high. Truk can repair your DD and APD, but not until I-175 is ready.

(in reply to Chris H)
Post #: 2
RE: DD not repairing - 11/15/2012 10:53:16 AM   
Chris H

quote:

ORIGINAL: Puhis

I don't think this is a bug. I believe at the moment I-175 is using all the repair ship capacity, because priority is high. Truk can repair your DD and APD, but not until I-175 is ready.

OK makes sense however, next turn the sub repaired but I still got messages about the DD and APD not repairing. I'll leave them and wait see what happens next.

(in reply to Puhis)
Post #: 3
RE: DD not repairing - 11/15/2012 11:14:56 AM   
Puhis

Is ARD big enough to handle the DD? In stock campaing game it is, but if you're playing some other scenario, there might be a smaller ARD.

Another thing to try, change priority setting. If you want to repair the DD, increase it's priority and see what happens.

(in reply to Chris H)
Post #: 4
RE: DD not repairing - 11/15/2012 1:07:59 PM   
Bullwinkle58

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chris H

quote:

ORIGINAL: Puhis

OK makes sense however, next turn the sub repaired but I still got messages about the DD and APD not repairing. I'll leave them and wait see what happens next.

The ARD can only repair one ship at a time and it can only repair float damge. Finishing the sub has no bearing on the situation if the APD is still occupying the ARD.

The Moose

(in reply to Chris H)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> DD not repairing Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI