Matrix Games Forums

Hell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Leader error bug

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> Leader error bug Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Leader error bug - 11/14/2012 6:24:09 PM   
Borst50

I have been testing out a new OOB for the Germans in EF Barbarossa campaign for about the last year or so and i have noticed a really glaring bug. This affects leader units only. At the top of the unit card, in the place were the name/rank is, the name is slowly migrating to the left off the unit card. I am up to June of 42, and for my non-core leaders, the rank has completely moved off the card.....for my Battalion core leaders, they are about halfway to the left....and for my personal character it is about a third of the way.

Has anyone else noticed this? I havent played this far into Barbarossa before since Matrix released the game, but i have played when it was Talonsoft and i didnt have that problem.

Is this a known bug? I havent seen any threads on this before. And I dont have any screen capture software to post a pic.

Thanks guys.
Post #: 1
RE: Leader error bug - 11/15/2012 9:49:56 PM   
Warhorse

Could you post a screenshot perhaps, and if you like, send me the game files, I can take a look. Also, you mentioned new oob, what did you change, if you please?

Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue

(in reply to Borst50)
Post #: 2
RE: Leader error bug - 11/16/2012 3:35:17 AM   
Borst50

Hey Mike,

as I stated above I have no screen capture software, and I dont think the game has it imbedded either.

I completely redid the OOB creating A PanzerKorp from scratch....2 Pz Div, and a Motorized Infantry Div upgrading to a PzGren Div, plus Korp support units. I made the StuG Battalion and the Recce Battalion playable, but surprisingly didnt have to change the Company files very much....just adding a leader here and there. I havent had any problems with the units in the OOB, just leaders....and the HQ Companies. But i have solved the HQ Company problem.

From the way the problem manifested itself...I dont believe the problem lies in the OOB, I suspect it is a hard coded error, but I have no proof. If for no other reason than the fact it is a visual problem...not a game mechanical one.

if you know of any free screen capture software///send me the link and i can supply you with a screen shot.

what game files do you want me to send please be specific?

< Message edited by Borst50 -- 11/16/2012 3:37:54 AM >

(in reply to Warhorse)
Post #: 3
RE: Leader error bug - 11/16/2012 9:52:12 PM   
Warhorse

What version of windows do you have? If you have Microsoft Paint, under Programs, you can take a screenshot using Printscrn button on the keyboard, then open MSPaint and use paste or control V. Then save as a jpg and attach to the message.

The files would be all the campaign files, the ccd etc your DCG generates. Name of your character is the first part, there are 5 files.

Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue

(in reply to Borst50)
Post #: 4
RE: Leader error bug - 11/17/2012 2:02:55 AM   
Borst50

you have to pm me your email....whenever i try to attatch the campaign files it says its not supported...go figure....and i tried using paint...but its not working for me, so ill have to send them via email as well.

(in reply to Warhorse)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> Leader error bug Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI