Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers required
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Minor suggestions

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Minor suggestions Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Minor suggestions - 11/12/2012 10:03:20 PM   
crsutton

You might want to make it so hitting the space bar will turn on combat message delay like it used to. I thought this was pretty useful. Control Z did this for a while but with the latest beta this does not seem to be working. Space bar was nice and easy.

Or, just make combat message delay the default like it was for the first 1,000 turns of my campaign. Lately, I have to turn it on at the beginning of each turn and this just annoys me.

Just some suggestions. All in all the new stuff has been pretty amazing. Thanks.

I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg
Post #: 1
RE: Minor suggestions - 11/13/2012 6:01:23 PM   
geofflambert

May I throw in another? Pilots in Malarial Zones do not seem to be affected. Shouldn't they?

(in reply to crsutton)
Post #: 2
RE: Minor suggestions - 11/15/2012 4:33:58 AM   
Budman

I disagree - one of the best things in the beta is the changing of the space bar back to its original function.

Another minor suggestion: during naval combat - damage reports should report damage to the Superstructure
of a ship - not the "Super Structure" as it is spelled now.

(in reply to geofflambert)
Post #: 3
RE: Minor suggestions - 11/15/2012 3:29:39 PM   
crsutton

quote:

ORIGINAL: Budman

I disagree - one of the best things in the beta is the changing of the space bar back to its original function.

Another minor suggestion: during naval combat - damage reports should report damage to the Superstructure
of a ship - not the "Super Structure" as it is spelled now.

I don't see that the space bar does anything. What function does it serve? and Control Z does not seem to turn the message delay on like it briefly did. Can someone let me know if it has been assigned to a new hot key? I can't seem to find it and it is driving me crazy...

I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg

(in reply to Budman)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Minor suggestions Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI