Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars: Mountain InfantryPandora: Eclipse of Nashira Announced! Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great War
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Leader Screens Released for Commander - The Great War!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Leader Screens Released for Commander - The Great War! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Leader Screens Released for Commander - The Great War! - 11/8/2012 7:52:05 PM   
Scott Parrino

We are excited to release a batch of screenshots for the upcoming World War I strategy game Commander – The Great War. This batch of screenshots highlights a number of leaders that players can attach to their units for bonuses, and show the unit information panels.

In Commander – The Great War, leaders such as the French general Henri-Phillipe Petain, British general Sir Douglas Haig, and even German general Paul von Hindenburg can be used to increase the stats on a selected and surrounding units. Each general has their positives and negatives, such as higher attack stats or causing lower morale on allied units. The player must be wise to choose where to send their generals on the front, for it may turn the tide of war for or against them!

Commander – The Great War is aiming to release on November 12, 2012, one day and 94 years later after the end of hostilities of the First World War. For more information, visit the official product page.

Check out the screens below!

Scott Parrino
Public Relations Manager
Slitherine/Matrix Games
Follow us on Twitter and on Facebook!
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Leader Screens Released for Commander - The Great War! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI