From: Vienna, Austria
Allied side, scen1, PBEM, Mar 04, 44
Marcus Island is owned by the Alllies, and may has been mined several times by the Japanese.
For a couple of turns now I receive the message:
- I am running different TF types into MI for supply. None detects any mines or is hit by any.
- There are mines present but those are Allied.
- There is an AM currently on station in a Minesweeper TF with homebase set to MI, undocked, retirement allowed. To my best knowledge this ship should sweep
detected mines, but it does not.
- TF 73 encountering the mines does - and did (to my best knowledge) for the last turns not exist.
- The only ship disbanded in MI port is a damaged SS which might have been part of TF 73 (please don´t kill it Mike... )
I am not really annoyed by the bug and would not bother except if it is a known issue which bears further unhealthy consequences.
Does this tend to go away after some time? Is it related to something like my old damaged sub TF and can be solved by creating a TF
with that sub?
Thanks in advance for the support.