Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & Shot
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Which side to play scenarios from for biggest challenge?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Conquest of the Aegean >> Which side to play scenarios from for biggest challenge? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Which side to play scenarios from for biggest challenge? - 10/29/2012 5:22:07 PM   
NoxNoctum

If anyone who's played all (or most) of the scenarios included in the game would like to post which side to play from for the greatest challenge I'd really appreciate it (whichever you remember at least)

I would hate to ruin my experience of one by taking the wrong side and spoiling it for myself ;) Obviously some mention which side is recommended but not all.

< Message edited by NoxNoctum -- 10/29/2012 5:24:17 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Which side to play scenarios from for biggest chall... - 10/31/2012 6:12:22 PM   
wodin

Oohh I can't remember know. I know the smaller scenarios playing as the German airborne I loved. Infact I mainly played as the Germans in most of the scenarios. Again though I'd start with the smaller scenarios that i think last a couple of days or so. Playing a low unit scenario over the decent period of time really makes the game shine and brings the best out of it. I do remember the Narvak scenario being difficult but that i think was a user made one. Also the scenario where you have to try and slow the German advance, was great playing as the Allied in that one which is unusual being the defender against games against an AI as most of the time your best being the attacker as the AI is best in defense.

COTA had my favourite scenarios out of all the games. I will purchase the expansion when it comes out where I never bothered with the Arnhem one.

My Tactical wargame facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Tacticalwargame

(in reply to NoxNoctum)
Post #: 2
RE: Which side to play scenarios from for biggest chall... - 10/31/2012 7:04:17 PM   
simovitch

Give "Spartans at the Pass" a try as Germans. I just played it twice (with the BFTB beta expack) and got clobbered.

Good luck and welcome!

simovitch

(in reply to NoxNoctum)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Conquest of the Aegean >> Which side to play scenarios from for biggest challenge? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI