Matrix Games Forums

Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets huge update and a Steam release!Battle Academy 2 opens up a new front!Flashpoint Campaigns Featured on weekly Streaming SessionFrontline: The Longest Day - New Screenshots!Deal of the Week: Hannibal Rome and CarthageFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets Players Edition!To End All Wars gets its first major patch! Hell is now available!War in the West Wacht am Rhein AAR Deal of the Week Panzer Corps: Allied Corps
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

grand campaign west 42-43 impossible to close messina

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Tech Support >> grand campaign west 42-43 impossible to close messina Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
grand campaign west 42-43 impossible to close messina - 10/28/2012 5:11:59 PM   
rudy45

in the scenary messina in which the objective is to take 18 units or more to mainland of italy i see that even if i take more than 20 units there from sicily ,the scenary ends always as loss...why?
Post #: 1
RE: grand campaign west 42-43 impossible to close messina - 10/28/2012 7:15:32 PM   
Josh

The briefing says 18 *land units*, did you count air units as well?

(in reply to rudy45)
Post #: 2
RE: grand campaign west 42-43 impossible to close messina - 10/28/2012 7:41:34 PM   
rudy45

i counted..only..land units and i tried to disembark them only in ports too to check if the system counts only units who disembark to ports but it is the same..the scenary always ends as loss...

(in reply to rudy45)
Post #: 3
RE: grand campaign west 42-43 impossible to close messina - 10/28/2012 8:12:16 PM   
Lord Zimoa

No idea what happens, but to keep you going in the mean time:

quote:

endscn #N
Ends current scenario with outcome #N (in campaigns 0=decisive victory, 1=marginal victory, 2=loss).

www.thelordzgamesstudio.com
www.panzer-corps.com
www.commander-games.com

(in reply to rudy45)
Post #: 4
RE: grand campaign west 42-43 impossible to close messina - 10/28/2012 11:07:29 PM   
Josh

To the above; to enter the end scenario cheat code; press ctrl-alt-shift-c.

(in reply to Lord Zimoa)
Post #: 5
RE: grand campaign west 42-43 impossible to close messina - 11/13/2012 10:48:27 PM   
RPKUPK

Decisive victory here requires withdrawal of 18 GROUND units AND holding 5 objectives.
One must have as many Italian units (no matter their strength) salvaged from the last battle--- the Italians will count towards the eighteen. Move weak Italian recon to mainland early and use Italian AA, artillery or tank units in battle if you are so lucky.
Withdraw deep into the NE corner which allows defense density while enjoying a tight air cover, AA defense and artillery support. This location takes advantage of the auxiliary AA units on mainland and efficiency of fighter cover that may allow bomber support for naval attack AND placement for core air defense coverage. After the Allies exhaust themselves THEN attempt withdrawal to mainland. At least one tac or strat bomber in your core will help sink the Allied navy and an extra (Italian or core) AA unit is invaluable to knock down enemy aircraft.

(in reply to Josh)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Tech Support >> grand campaign west 42-43 impossible to close messina Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI