Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars: Mountain InfantryPandora: Eclipse of Nashira Announced! Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great War
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

5TA CDR Romanenko in Uranus

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Tech Support >> 5TA CDR Romanenko in Uranus Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5TA CDR Romanenko in Uranus - 10/27/2012 5:02:21 PM   
The Red Baron

I just noticed Romanenko, who commands 5TA in Uranus, has a staff rating of only 300 pts. I'm sure this was accidental as the trailing zero was probably neglected when his staff point value was entered into the editor. I haven't played around with the editor yet, but is there a simple way to correct this by entering 3,000 instead of 300? If I'm able to make the change in the editor, will the game engine load the correct value the next time I load my saved game or will I have to restart the scenario for the change to take effect?
Post #: 1
RE: 5TA CDR Romanenko in Uranus - 10/29/2012 8:55:15 AM   
Vic

Will fix this in v1.05. Thanks for reporting this annoying glitch.

You could fix it yourself by going to editor>his>Romanenko and changing his staff pts...

But it would not update your running game. In your running game Romanenko will be limited in number of troops he can command
(maybe you could imagine its a directive from Stalin saying he should not get command above Corps-sized units?)

best,
Vic

Victor Reijkersz Designs
www.vrdesigns.nl

(in reply to The Red Baron)
Post #: 2
RE: 5TA CDR Romanenko in Uranus - 11/4/2012 4:16:36 PM   
The Red Baron

Oh well, I guess I will have to transfer Romanenko to the Far East where things are quieter, and he has time to brush up on his staff skills. I'll miss his "Tank Drive" card, but he only accumulates 1 CP per turn, which is too slow for this fast moving section of the front.

(in reply to Vic)
Post #: 3
RE: 5TA CDR Romanenko in Uranus - 12/1/2012 7:35:53 PM   
The Red Baron

Vic,

I tried what you suggested. After changing the staff points to 3,000, I returned to the map view and saved the scenario under a new name. When I loaded the scenario I had just saved, Romanenko's staff points were still 300. What am I doing wrong?

Post #: 4
RE: 5TA CDR Romanenko in Uranus - 12/1/2012 7:39:38 PM   
olivier34

did not see that in my game, only after 15 turns...I had to put another officer in charge of the 5tA...

Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Tech Support >> 5TA CDR Romanenko in Uranus Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI