Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers required
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

R&D Screens Released for Commander - The Great War!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Commander - The Great War >> R&D Screens Released for Commander - The Great War! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
R&D Screens Released for Commander - The Great War! - 10/24/2012 7:01:15 PM   
Scott Parrino

Matrix Games, Slitherine (www.slitherine.com), and The Lordz Games Studio (www.thelordzgamesstudio.com) are excited to release a sneak peek of a selection of hand-picked screenshots showing off the Research and Development tree for the upcoming World War I strategy game Commander – The Great War.

Commander – The Great War is set during the tumultuous time of the First World War, when all of Europe was embroiled in conflict and devolved into trench fighting and the war of attrition. Technological advances in weaponry had changed how future wars would be fought, but combat tactics did not catch up, leading to failed infantry charges into emplaced machineguns and devastating diseases and plummeting morale. With the invention and revolution of armored cars, tanks, airplanes and more technological wonders, the war could finally become mobile again. It is up the player in Commander – The Great War to utilize and exploit their research and development sources from their side to gain victory, or find themselves brought to their knees through attrition.

Commander – The Great War is aiming to release on November 12, 2012, one day and 94 years later after the end of hostilities of the First World War. For more information, visit the official product page on the Slitherine or Matrix Games website.

View the screenshots below!

< Message edited by Lord Zimoa -- 7/22/2014 11:18:07 AM >

Scott Parrino
Public Relations Manager
Slitherine/Matrix Games
Follow us on Twitter and on Facebook!
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Commander - The Great War >> R&D Screens Released for Commander - The Great War! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI