Matrix Games Forums

A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

I must be a noob

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> I must be a noob Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I must be a noob - 10/24/2012 12:35:16 AM   
MineSweeper

Guys, need some help here.....what does this 34 blue mean? PDU on.....
Thx in advance

Attachment (1)

Post #: 1
RE: I must be a noob - 10/24/2012 12:50:11 AM   
btbw

Can become as R&D factory?

(in reply to MineSweeper)
Post #: 2
RE: I must be a noob - 10/24/2012 1:01:00 AM   
Commander Stormwolf

that would be my answer 20 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7RTvjd5RtY

"No Enemy Survives Contact with the Plan" - Commander Stormwolf

(in reply to MineSweeper)
Post #: 3
RE: I must be a noob - 10/24/2012 2:40:09 AM   
SuluSea

Blue text notes it is ready to come online. I assume you're within a 30 day window of 4/42? and (34) means how much fully repaired R&D you have dumped into the airframe 34 points being the current research level -- 100 points is needed for a 1 month advance.

Taking a closer look at your supply levels where you have facilities repairing it's too low. You need 10 k supply on hand for a base to repair any type of industry and the cost of repairs would be 1 k per point.

< Message edited by SuluSea -- 10/24/2012 2:56:31 AM >

”How strangely will the Tools of a Tyrant pervert the plain Meaning of Words!” ~ Samuel Adams

(in reply to Commander Stormwolf)
Post #: 4
RE: I must be a noob - 10/24/2012 3:30:30 PM   
Puhis

SuluSea is right. Production of Ki-49 starts beginning of next month. It can start even even earlier, if you get enough R&D points.

(in reply to SuluSea)
Post #: 5
RE: I must be a noob - 10/25/2012 7:33:06 PM   
Lokasenna

I find your lack of supply at Tokyo to be absolutely terrifying. You must have moved the HQ so supplies are accumulating elsewhere...?

(in reply to Puhis)
Post #: 6
RE: I must be a noob - 10/27/2012 10:49:20 PM   
Mac Linehan

quote:

ORIGINAL: SuluSea

Blue text notes it is ready to come on line. I assume you're within a 30 day window of 4/42? and (34) means how much fully repaired R&D you have dumped into the airframe 34 points being the current research level -- 100 points is needed for a 1 month advance.

Taking a closer look at your supply levels where you have facilities repairing it's too low. You need 10 k supply on hand for a base to repair any type of industry and the cost of repairs would be 1 k per point.

Sulu -

Does the 10k requirement apply to repairing damaged oil wells at Miri? I came on line to do a search and read your post. Used to know, but have forgotten.

Edit - searched for "oil", and, of course, numerous threads were referenced that contained clear answers. So, the answer to my question is "yes" - 10k to start oil field repair plus the 1k cost per oil point repaired.

Good info, Gents,

Thanks - Mac

< Message edited by Mac Linehan -- 10/28/2012 4:03:42 AM >

LAV-25 2147

(in reply to SuluSea)
Post #: 7
RE: I must be a noob - 10/27/2012 11:47:36 PM   
MineSweeper

Thanks all....I drained all my supply in Tokyo and made some mistakes with PDU on.

< Message edited by MineSweeper -- 10/27/2012 11:48:37 PM >

(in reply to Mac Linehan)
Post #: 8
RE: I must be a noob - 10/28/2012 2:15:56 PM   
SuluSea

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mac Linehan

quote:

ORIGINAL: SuluSea

Blue text notes it is ready to come on line. I assume you're within a 30 day window of 4/42? and (34) means how much fully repaired R&D you have dumped into the airframe 34 points being the current research level -- 100 points is needed for a 1 month advance.

Sulu -

Does the 10k requirement apply to repairing damaged oil wells at Miri? I came on line to do a search and read your post. Used to know, but have forgotten.

Edit - searched for "oil", and, of course, numerous threads were referenced that contained clear answers. So, the answer to my question is "yes" - 10k to start oil field repair plus the 1k cost per oil point repaired.

Good info, Gents,

Thanks - Mac

Glad you found it Mac!

It looks like cost of industry repair was an oversight in the manual.

10 k at the base to start repairs
The cost is 1 k for repair of damaged facilities @ 1 point per day

”How strangely will the Tools of a Tyrant pervert the plain Meaning of Words!” ~ Samuel Adams

(in reply to Mac Linehan)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> I must be a noob Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI