Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars: Mountain InfantryPandora: Eclipse of Nashira Announced! Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great War
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

I must be a noob

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> I must be a noob Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I must be a noob - 10/24/2012 12:35:16 AM   
MineSweeper

Guys, need some help here.....what does this 34 blue mean? PDU on.....
Thx in advance

Attachment (1)

Post #: 1
RE: I must be a noob - 10/24/2012 12:50:11 AM   
btbw

Can become as R&D factory?

(in reply to MineSweeper)
Post #: 2
RE: I must be a noob - 10/24/2012 1:01:00 AM   
Commander Stormwolf

that would be my answer 20 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7RTvjd5RtY

"No Enemy Survives Contact with the Plan" - Commander Stormwolf

(in reply to MineSweeper)
Post #: 3
RE: I must be a noob - 10/24/2012 2:40:09 AM   
SuluSea

Blue text notes it is ready to come online. I assume you're within a 30 day window of 4/42? and (34) means how much fully repaired R&D you have dumped into the airframe 34 points being the current research level -- 100 points is needed for a 1 month advance.

Taking a closer look at your supply levels where you have facilities repairing it's too low. You need 10 k supply on hand for a base to repair any type of industry and the cost of repairs would be 1 k per point.

< Message edited by SuluSea -- 10/24/2012 2:56:31 AM >

”How strangely will the Tools of a Tyrant pervert the plain Meaning of Words!” ~ Samuel Adams

(in reply to Commander Stormwolf)
Post #: 4
RE: I must be a noob - 10/24/2012 3:30:30 PM   
Puhis

SuluSea is right. Production of Ki-49 starts beginning of next month. It can start even even earlier, if you get enough R&D points.

(in reply to SuluSea)
Post #: 5
RE: I must be a noob - 10/25/2012 7:33:06 PM   
Lokasenna

I find your lack of supply at Tokyo to be absolutely terrifying. You must have moved the HQ so supplies are accumulating elsewhere...?

(in reply to Puhis)
Post #: 6
RE: I must be a noob - 10/27/2012 10:49:20 PM   
Mac Linehan

quote:

ORIGINAL: SuluSea

Blue text notes it is ready to come on line. I assume you're within a 30 day window of 4/42? and (34) means how much fully repaired R&D you have dumped into the airframe 34 points being the current research level -- 100 points is needed for a 1 month advance.

Taking a closer look at your supply levels where you have facilities repairing it's too low. You need 10 k supply on hand for a base to repair any type of industry and the cost of repairs would be 1 k per point.

Sulu -

Does the 10k requirement apply to repairing damaged oil wells at Miri? I came on line to do a search and read your post. Used to know, but have forgotten.

Edit - searched for "oil", and, of course, numerous threads were referenced that contained clear answers. So, the answer to my question is "yes" - 10k to start oil field repair plus the 1k cost per oil point repaired.

Good info, Gents,

Thanks - Mac

< Message edited by Mac Linehan -- 10/28/2012 4:03:42 AM >

LAV-25 2147

(in reply to SuluSea)
Post #: 7
RE: I must be a noob - 10/27/2012 11:47:36 PM   
MineSweeper

Thanks all....I drained all my supply in Tokyo and made some mistakes with PDU on.

< Message edited by MineSweeper -- 10/27/2012 11:48:37 PM >

(in reply to Mac Linehan)
Post #: 8
RE: I must be a noob - 10/28/2012 2:15:56 PM   
SuluSea

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mac Linehan

quote:

ORIGINAL: SuluSea

Blue text notes it is ready to come on line. I assume you're within a 30 day window of 4/42? and (34) means how much fully repaired R&D you have dumped into the airframe 34 points being the current research level -- 100 points is needed for a 1 month advance.

Sulu -

Does the 10k requirement apply to repairing damaged oil wells at Miri? I came on line to do a search and read your post. Used to know, but have forgotten.

Edit - searched for "oil", and, of course, numerous threads were referenced that contained clear answers. So, the answer to my question is "yes" - 10k to start oil field repair plus the 1k cost per oil point repaired.

Good info, Gents,

Thanks - Mac

Glad you found it Mac!

It looks like cost of industry repair was an oversight in the manual.

10 k at the base to start repairs
The cost is 1 k for repair of damaged facilities @ 1 point per day

”How strangely will the Tools of a Tyrant pervert the plain Meaning of Words!” ~ Samuel Adams

(in reply to Mac Linehan)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> I must be a noob Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI