Matrix Games Forums

Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser TrailerDeal of the Week Alea Jacta Est
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

save logs / save files: Panzerkorps Wehrmacht! WHERE??? :-( :-( :-(

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Tech Support >> save logs / save files: Panzerkorps Wehrmacht! WHERE??? :-( :-( :-( Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
save logs / save files: Panzerkorps Wehrmacht! WHERE???... - 10/21/2012 11:42:27 PM   
Pluviose

Hi there,

after playing Grand Campaigns ´39, ´40, ´41... and ALL with decisive victory on General level... and TOO MUCH time invested... ;-) and REALLY REALLY crazy good core units... .... uuuuaaaaaaaaaahhh.... i have installed Afrika Korps and UNINSTALLED it again and found out not only Afrika Korps has been uninstalled... but also the original game Panzerkorps Wehrmacht has gone!!!
Don´t know how this could happen to me... :-(

Where are my core units now??? :-( I could not find a save log left in the Panzerkorps file!?

Well, QUESTION: is there ANY chance to rescue my core units - are there save logs, save files where the missions, core units, etc. are saved and could be used again in the re-installed Panzerkorps Wehrmacht?
And, if so: where can I find those save logs / save files???

Can anybody help?

Thanks!

Alexander
Post #: 1
RE: save logs / save files: Panzerkorps Wehrmacht! WHER... - 10/22/2012 12:58:40 AM   
VPaulus

All the save files are in "(My)Documents\My Games\Panzer Corps"

(in reply to Pluviose)
Post #: 2
RE: save logs / save files: Panzerkorps Wehrmacht! WHER... - 10/22/2012 1:26:34 AM   
Pluviose

Puuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh!

Thank you!!! ;-)

I did not come to the idea to check those folders... haha, sometimes you do not see the things right in front of you! :)

(in reply to Pluviose)
Post #: 3
RE: save logs / save files: Panzerkorps Wehrmacht! WHER... - 10/22/2012 2:14:55 AM   
VPaulus

If they are so precious to you then you should make a backup.

(in reply to Pluviose)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Tech Support >> save logs / save files: Panzerkorps Wehrmacht! WHERE??? :-( :-( :-( Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI