From: USA Me-FL-DC-Guam-WS-NE-IL-?
1) Remember the war lasts a long time. So you lose Port Moresby? So what?
2) Remember the war lasts a long time (quite important, so I'm saying it twice!)
3) Before you start fighting for locations that are going to be hard to hold in early '42, look at your replacement pools of aircraft, and think "if the IJA/IJN really go for this, can I hold it?"
4) Be where the KB isn't, or even the Mini KB
5) Work out a sensible and sustainable way to get fuel to Oz, and stick to it and make protecting that route (either west coast to Sydney, or CT to Perth) your first priority
6) Keep a list of where the IJN and IJA units are on a spreadsheet. If you know where he is coming for, you have a far better chance
7) Not sure if I've mentioned it already, but remember the war last a long time
8) Train your pilots everywhere, every chance you get
9) Final reminder, the war lasts a long time!
10) Know your opponent's address. If he quits early, have Rocco's number on speed dial.
11) Learn Japanese - you know you AFBs are gunna lose - right?
So solly! That ain't gonna happen! But don't worry , we are kindly occuppiers!
VP-92 sig banner