Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & Shot
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

So A.I. can create any amount of forces, regardless of PP's?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Strategic War in Europe >> So A.I. can create any amount of forces, regardless of PP's? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
So A.I. can create any amount of forces, regardless of ... - 10/17/2012 2:05:02 PM   
Wartath

So I was playing the 1939 as Axis, and the eve of Barbarossa came. I played with FOW off, so I saw that USSR had developed only couple of tank corps. But after the turn of my attack 10 Russian tank armys materialized out of nowhere! Not only that, but they moved the same turn and cut off my spearheads! What’s up with that? Clearly the computer doesn’t follow the game’s rules, as I have to build my armies and the A.I. can simply conjure them up from nothing.

This kind of cheating kills the pleasure of gaming almost instantly. This is a pity, because I really otherwise enjoy this game.
Post #: 1
RE: So A.I. can create any amount of forces, regardless... - 10/17/2012 4:48:47 PM   
doomtrader

The AI follow almost the same rules as player.

However we need to boost it sometimes.

For the 1.05 patch we are working hardly to improve the gameplay balance.

(in reply to Wartath)
Post #: 2
RE: So A.I. can create any amount of forces, regardless... - 10/18/2012 12:24:59 AM   
Wolfe

I'm not sure but it is possible that one of the many undocumented events was triggered by your attack which resulted in the instant creation of the additional units.

These events (as with ToF) can be highly irritating as often as a player you are not informed that they have happened or if you are what the exact effects are or what exactly triggered them.

"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

(in reply to doomtrader)
Post #: 3
RE: So A.I. can create any amount of forces, regardless... - 10/20/2012 1:24:42 PM   
doomtrader

Also please remember that by default if AI is not at war and is not planning a war, then it does not deploys units. And in this case it starts to deploy them just after the declaration of war.

(in reply to Wolfe)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Strategic War in Europe >> So A.I. can create any amount of forces, regardless of PP's? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI