From: San Antonio, TX
May this Link is ok for you
I know there was a list but i could not find them...sorry
As far as I know Scn. 2 have more for the japanese side to play. But some say that the chance in scn. 2 to break the Japanese Industry greater than scn. 1.
Helpful thread, Omat. Thanks. Here's the summary that I got from that:
From a ground level, here is what you get Scen 2:
1. FUEL: You get more FUEL and SUPPLY at-start, particularly at Truk, Saigon, and other key places
2. WARSHIPS: You get more DDs early (4 more at-start), plus more in the queue; about 6-8 extra in 1942, and a whole Shimakaze-class later in 1943/44. You also get 3 extra AGANOs in the queue. You have to pay for all this of course with HI.
3. CVs: You don't get ANY extra CVs; however, SHINANO is now a Taiho-class CV, and the CVEs come in with organic airgroups (useful!)
4. AIR: You get lots of extra air units, particularly the IJN AIR is expanded, with more Zeros, Bettys, and other stuff in particular
5. PILOTS: You get more added to the pool every month; this is actually a MINUS, though, as you get more than you really need, and it chews up piles of HI.
6. LCUs: There are lots of extra LCU goodies; primarily, 4 extra divisions in 1942 (4th,5th,and 6th Guards, plus 1st Gds Tank), plus extra PARAS.
7. MERCHANTS: You get more Tankers in the queue
So, you don't really get extra capital ships (unlike, say, Reluctant Admiral), but you get more 2nd-tier stuff accross the board which helps in logistics and staying power.
Q-Ball said it nicely, I'll just add:
8: PATROL SQUADRONS - Several large and really useful Mavis squadrons
9: PILOT EXPERIENCE- Lots of really good pilots added to several squadrons, including some with experience of 90. My estimate is that you have at least 300 pilots capable of going into TRACOM at start.
10: KB SQUADRON SIZE - KB have squadron size fixed to certain dates, first size change is in June 42. That is a really big MINUS as you are stuck with 6x18=108 Zeroes in KB instead of usual 150 or so, which is reduction of about 30%. Because of that KB is much more vulnerable to air strikes. And no, increased pilot experience does not make up for it from my experience in PBEM.
11: FACTORIES - Japan gets additional small unrepaired 0(5) factory for every plane type in production on December 41. It does not give additional production but allows for a much more flexible industry planning.
Anything else anyone can think of adding?
< Message edited by Chickenboy -- 10/14/2012 10:29:18 PM >