Matrix Games Forums

Buzz Aldrins Space Program Manager is now available!Space Program Manager gets mini-site and Twitch SessionBuzz Aldrin: Ask Me Anything (AMA) on redditDeal of the week Fantasy Kommander: Eukarion WarsSpace Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Server Update Occurring on October 15, 2012

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Server Update Occurring on October 15, 2012 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Server Update Occurring on October 15, 2012 - 10/13/2012 12:37:34 AM   
Scott Parrino

We would like to announce that on Monday, October 15, 2012, we will be performing a server update on our systems. This will affect Slitherine’s server, website and shop, as well as the PBEM system for both Slitherine and Matrix Games.

The update is expected to go into effect at 8:30 EDT and is expected to last at least an hour. During this time the Slitherine site, forums, and shop will be unavailable. The PBEM system for both Slitherine and Matrix Games will be down during this time as well. We apologize for any inconveniences and troubles.

Scott Parrino
Public Relations Manager
Slitherine/Matrix Games
Follow us on Twitter and on Facebook!
Post #: 1
RE: Server Update Occurring on October 15, 2012 - 10/13/2012 1:03:21 AM   
Treale

quote:

ORIGINAL: Scott Parrino

We would like to announce that on Monday, October 15, 2012, we will be performing a server update on our systems. This will affect Slitherine’s server, website and shop, as well as the PBEM system for both Slitherine and Matrix Games.

The update is expected to go into effect at 8:30 EDT and is expected to last at least an hour. During this time the Slitherine site, forums, and shop will be unavailable. The PBEM system for both Slitherine and Matrix Games will be down during this time as well. We apologize for any inconveniences and troubles.

AM, or PM?

Tony

(in reply to Scott Parrino)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Server Update Occurring on October 15, 2012 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI