I have noted a few things in this excellent game.
1) When an enemy unit is selected, the button "shore bombardment" is available, even if the unit is not on the coastline.
2) When I Look at the OOB and When I click on AIR, the air units are not displayed : I only get the list of the headquarters.
3) In the statistics, a line called "n/a" appears in the list of the equipments (Trappenjagd scenario).
4) In the Trappenjagd scenario, I haven't got any Karl Gerat mortar in the replacements : I have taken Sevastopol without any heavy artillery in june 42.
5) In Trappenjagd, Manstein has used the "lead from the front" card. Surprisingly, the naval units belonging to Manstein's forces have got the attack bonus.
6) I play against the russian AI at easy level. The AI has created a huge stack of artillery units in the frontline. This huge stack is entrenched in a town, it is difficult to attack frontally, but it can also be encircled.
Thanks for this great game.