From: Ouachita Mountains, Arkansas
10. SOW's engine provides for any sprite ratio, 1:1 being the most realistic - one man falls, one kill is registered
11. Modifications with SOW are more intuitive (user friendly) and thorough compared with TC2M. A whole new game can be composed within one modification. TC2M is more complicated to learn and can not include maps within battle designs. Presently there are scores, if not hundreds of TC2M mods that are unplayable because of incompatible designing techniques.
12. TC2M does have one advantage presently, map making. SOW will open this capability once the major battles of the ACW are released officially and published.
13. SOW is supported by the original coder, some of the original team, and has included additional international artists, technicians, and designers to the team. TC2M is not supported and is not assisted by any of the original design team. It does have a loyal group of modders and dedicated fans who luv the heck out of it. Who wouldn't, it's SOW's roots, but SOW has moved on.
14. SOW's engine is somewhat similar, but has been rebuilt in many areas, having progressed by learning from TC2M's deficiencies.
< Message edited by RebBugler -- 10/7/2012 2:23:40 AM >
Designer - Scourge of War