Matrix Games Forums

Characters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Deal of the Week: Combat Command Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the FamilyTablet Version of Qvadriga gets new patch
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Screenshots?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Screenshots? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Screenshots? - 10/5/2012 12:50:07 PM   
Iñaki Harrizabalagatar

Simple question, how do you take screenshots of the game? Are the files automatically saved in the screenshots folder of the game?
Post #: 1
RE: Screenshots? - 10/5/2012 1:00:35 PM   
Bonners

No, although there is an option you can tick which automatically saves an overall screenshot at the end of each turn. It is not close up though, but is useful for showing the overall situation at the front.

For some reason I cant get Fraps to work with this game, so I just use Ctrl-PrtScrn and paste what I want into paint, then cut it up to what I actually want to show. I'm sure there are better ways of doing it as it means I have to tab out of the game each time I want to save a screenshot, no big deal though really.

(in reply to Iñaki Harrizabalagatar)
Post #: 2
RE: Screenshots? - 10/5/2012 1:57:45 PM   
TJD

Microsoft OneNote is super imo for screenshots. Windows Key + S, square off the screen section you want, and you can then paste the shot directly into OneNote, where you can then do any markup you wish. Saves a few steps, very convenient over all.

Tim

(in reply to Bonners)
Post #: 3
RE: Screenshots? - 10/5/2012 4:26:04 PM   
LiquidSky

In windows 7, there is a program called Snipping Tool. What it allows you to do is draw a rectangle with your mouse, and whatever is inside it is saved as a screenshot.

If you tick the Screenshot preference, then you get a snapshot of the whole map at the start of your turn, and at the end, saved in the subfolder screenshots.

What's the sense of sending $2 million missiles to hit a $10 tent that's empty?

— President George W. Bush, Oval Office meeting, 13 September 2001.

(in reply to TJD)
Post #: 4
RE: Screenshots? - 10/5/2012 4:29:08 PM   
AlanBernardo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Iñaki Harrizabalagatar

Simple question, how do you take screenshots of the game? Are the files automatically saved in the screenshots folder of the game?

I use Snag-it. It's easy to use: but it is not free. I think there is a free version, with limitations.

Alan

(in reply to Iñaki Harrizabalagatar)
Post #: 5
RE: Screenshots? - 10/5/2012 5:14:36 PM   
Keunert

shift-command-4 is the shizzle

(in reply to AlanBernardo)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Screenshots? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI