bit of advice please

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

zakblood

bit of advice please

Post by zakblood »

just finished the demo and loved it tbh, now want to buy the games.

so a quick question to one and all if i may, this is my first post so please be gentle with me, and i have read many pages here on the forum before i poasted here but haven't found my answer so will ask it here if i may :)

when i download from the store ie buy the game any time soon, ie panzer corps which says its 1.0 for the digital download version and all the 8 addons etc, i know patches are installed from auto downloads etc, but is there any order i need to do them in? eg install panzer corps first, then do i patch it and then install a addon? or install the main game and all the addons then patch, also do i install the addons in date order etc eg year 1939 first etc or doesn't it matter, that's it, many thanks, hope it hasn't already been answered somewhere, delete if so with a link and close it if you like, as an ex forum mod i also don't like dupe posts
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Josh

RE: bit of advice please

Post by Josh »

As far as I know it's install base game which is updated to the last patch already, then install add-on's. The last can be done in random order (again as far as I know) but if I were you and you bought them all I'd install them from 39 till 45.
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

Installation order:

1) Panzer Corps
2) DLC (starting in 39 and ending in 45)
3) Afrika Korps expansion, or in case you don't intend to buy it now, install patch 1.10.
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

thanks for the replies, off on hols now then will buy them all when i get back[&o]
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)

Return to “Panzer Corps”