Matrix Games Forums

A new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!Deal of the Week Espana 1936War in the West coming in December!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

bit of advice please

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> bit of advice please Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
bit of advice please - 10/4/2012 2:42:20 PM   
zakblood

just finished the demo and loved it tbh, now want to buy the games.

so a quick question to one and all if i may, this is my first post so please be gentle with me, and i have read many pages here on the forum before i poasted here but haven't found my answer so will ask it here if i may :)

when i download from the store ie buy the game any time soon, ie panzer corps which says its 1.0 for the digital download version and all the 8 addons etc, i know patches are installed from auto downloads etc, but is there any order i need to do them in? eg install panzer corps first, then do i patch it and then install a addon? or install the main game and all the addons then patch, also do i install the addons in date order etc eg year 1939 first etc or doesn't it matter, that's it, many thanks, hope it hasn't already been answered somewhere, delete if so with a link and close it if you like, as an ex forum mod i also don't like dupe posts
Post #: 1
RE: bit of advice please - 10/4/2012 3:48:19 PM   
Josh

As far as I know it's install base game which is updated to the last patch already, then install add-on's. The last can be done in random order (again as far as I know) but if I were you and you bought them all I'd install them from 39 till 45.

(in reply to zakblood)
Post #: 2
RE: bit of advice please - 10/4/2012 10:56:37 PM   
VPaulus

Installation order:

1) Panzer Corps
2) DLC (starting in 39 and ending in 45)
3) Afrika Korps expansion, or in case you don't intend to buy it now, install patch 1.10.

(in reply to Josh)
Post #: 3
RE: bit of advice please - 10/5/2012 9:09:01 AM   
zakblood

thanks for the replies, off on hols now then will buy them all when i get back

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> bit of advice please Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI