Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & Shot
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

The Hero, The Traitor and The Barbarian - an AJE PBEM Beginner AAR

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Alea Jacta Est Series >> After Action Reports >> The Hero, The Traitor and The Barbarian - an AJE PBEM Beginner AAR Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Hero, The Traitor and The Barbarian - an AJE PBEM B... - 10/4/2012 8:53:09 AM   
Pocus

Hello,

With permission granted by the Author and the Matrix crew, I'm posting here a link to a very interesting AAR, a PBEM one what's more.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?632034-The-Hero-The-Traitor-and-The-Barbarian-an-AJE-PBEM-Beginner-AAR

The author, for various reasons, one being that this AAR was done with a beta version and not the final game, prefer that only a link and not a full repost be done, though.

Sorry for the extra effort of clicking through the link. But the AAR is quite interesting though.

Happy gaming and reading.

AGEOD Team - Lead Developer
Check our historical strategy games on the American Civil War, the Roman Republic, Frederick the Great, War of American Independence and others!
Post #: 1
RE: The Hero, The Traitor and The Barbarian - an AJE PB... - 10/7/2012 6:31:41 PM   
Missouri_Rebel

This is awesome. Thanks a bunch. Some people sure have a gift when writing AAR's.

mo reb

**Those who rob Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support of Paul
**A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have-Gerald Ford

(in reply to Pocus)
Post #: 2
RE: The Hero, The Traitor and The Barbarian - an AJE PB... - 10/8/2012 5:04:59 PM   
Von Hindenburg

Very, very helpful and enjoyable AAR - Thank you!

(in reply to Pocus)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Alea Jacta Est Series >> After Action Reports >> The Hero, The Traitor and The Barbarian - an AJE PBEM Beginner AAR Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI