Matrix Games Forums

Space Program Manager will be launching on SteamCome and see us during the Spieltagen in Essen!New Screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTYCommand: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTY is now available!Frontline : The Longest Day Announced and in Beta!Command gets Wargame of the Year EditionDeal of the Week: Pandora SeriesPandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another update
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Rewind, DaBigBabes. 1941

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: Rewind, DaBigBabes. 1941 Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Rewind, DaBigBabes. 1941 - 4/9/2013 6:38:15 PM   
MateDow

That is quite a reversal from your last post.

(in reply to zuluhour)
Post #: 61
RE: Rewind, DaBigBabes. 1941 - 4/9/2013 9:53:28 PM   
zuluhour

Indeed. I liked writing the AAR in my first game, however the pace of three a days was to overwhelming to do so in this one. I by no means brought Japan to her knees here, merely merciless attrition. I have played enough to know how and what I can afford to lose as the Allies and that some battles can weigh hard on Japan while being very acceptable to me. Combat results can be shocking, especially early ground battles and the engagements with the Kido Butai's original air crews. But time passes and four stackers steam to the rear areas and are replaced by men and equipment designed to bring down an empire. It is a special sort to play Japan. Not only intimate knowledge of the game itself but an ability to play the game (Its easy to watch some of the AARs where the game plays the players) to a satisfying conclusion out fighting the historical outcome. To those that pick up the colors of the rising sun in WITP-AE...KANPAI!!!

post script: 1500 more turns and I,m going to change sides.

(in reply to MateDow)
Post #: 62
RE: Rewind, DaBigBabes. 1941 - 4/11/2013 10:20:44 PM   
DOCUP

If you want in 1500 turns.  I'll take the good guys side, if you want.

(in reply to zuluhour)
Post #: 63
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: Rewind, DaBigBabes. 1941 Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI