Matrix Games Forums

New Screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTYCommand: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTY is now available!Frontline : The Longest Day Announced and in Beta!Command gets Wargame of the Year EditionDeal of the Week: Pandora SeriesPandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

All good to go?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem >> All good to go? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
All good to go? - 10/2/2012 2:20:13 PM   
SapperAstro

Been holding off on this one for a long time now.

Just wondering if everything is all ship shape? I let it go due to constantly hearing about issues, so thought I would check back in to see how things are.

I mostly plan on playing the campaign against the AI, from both Allied and Axis perspectives.
Post #: 1
RE: All good to go? - 10/12/2012 11:04:25 PM   
Steve McClaire

There is a beta update available if you've registered with Matrix Games. There will be another update, but it will not be available until after Panthers in the Fog is released.

(in reply to SapperAstro)
Post #: 2
RE: All good to go? - 11/26/2012 11:26:49 PM   
petersolo

Well, now that PiTF is out hopefully full steam ahead on the patch to fix the supply/bridge issues.

Peter

(in reply to Steve McClaire)
Post #: 3
RE: All good to go? - 11/27/2012 1:20:45 PM   
SapperAstro

quote:

ORIGINAL: petersolo

Well, now that PiTF is out hopefully full steam ahead on the patch to fix the supply/bridge issues.

Peter

What are these issues? And how do they effect play?

(in reply to petersolo)
Post #: 4
RE: All good to go? - 12/1/2012 12:16:46 AM   
JiminyJickers

I am considering getting this one and would also like to know if this is good to go or at least that the proper patch will be released soon.

(in reply to SapperAstro)
Post #: 5
RE: All good to go? - 12/1/2012 5:13:44 AM   
**budd**

This game is also on my short list that i'm thinking about getting during the sale. I have fond memories of playing CC2 alot. I play against the AI and am reluctant to buy as i was disappointed in cross of iron and Wacht am Rhein which i purchased a couple of sales ago. Mainly i was disappointed with the mortars and the very fragile infantry, too be fair i haven't reinstalled these games and tried them with the mega update yet so not sure if anything has changed with these games. so is this game worth the trouble with so many other choices out there...honestly.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

(in reply to JiminyJickers)
Post #: 6
RE: All good to go? - 12/1/2012 5:53:25 AM   
Tejszd

The last beta patch fixed most bridge repair and supply line issues. Though there are still a couple more issues that they said would be addressed in the final/official patch which should be worked on soon I hope now that PiTF is out (though it will probably need at least 1 patch)....

(in reply to **budd**)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem >> All good to go? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI