Matrix Games Forums

War in the West gets its first update!Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm version 2.08 is now available!Command gets huge update!Order of Battle: Pacific Featured on Weekly Streaming SessionA new fight for Battle Academy!Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager is out for Mac!The definitive wargame of the Western Front is out now! War in the West gets teaser trailer and Twitch Stream!New Preview AAR for War in the West!War in the West Manual preview
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Land Unit withdrawal

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> Land Unit withdrawal Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Land Unit withdrawal - 9/30/2012 11:19:57 PM   
dr.hal

Folks, when I go to the Intelligence report screen and then click on the ground withdrawal arrow, I get a list of units to be withdrawn and the date or number of days until withdrawal. On that list I have a unit attached to the Pacific fleet that's due to withdraw in 11 days however that unit has an * beside its name. I can't find any reference to it in the manual, can someone give me some information as to what that needs. The unit in question is US and is located in Townsville downunder. Thanks, Hal
Post #: 1
RE: Land Unit withdrawal - 10/1/2012 2:56:35 AM   
Bullwinkle58

quote:

ORIGINAL: dr.hal

Folks, when I go to the Intelligence report screen and then click on the ground withdrawal arrow, I get a list of units to be withdrawn and the date or number of days until withdrawal. On that list I have a unit attached to the Pacific fleet that's due to withdraw in 11 days however that unit has an * beside its name. I can't find any reference to it in the manual, can someone give me some information as to what that needs. The unit in question is US and is located in Townsville downunder. Thanks, Hal

See if it's a child unit of a larger unit. I think this was added in the beta patch.

The Moose

(in reply to dr.hal)
Post #: 2
RE: Land Unit withdrawal - 10/1/2012 6:00:55 PM   
1EyedJacks

Steve is right - I got the same answer in below link.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3189138

TTFN,

Mike

TTFN,

Mike

(in reply to Bullwinkle58)
Post #: 3
RE: Land Unit withdrawal - 10/2/2012 3:27:26 AM   
dr.hal

quote:

ORIGINAL: 1EyedJacks

TTFN,

Mike

This is good, thanks 1EyedJacks, but to withdraw the unit, does that mean it has to be combined to the parent unit? Or can it be withdrawn individually, as this "child" is listed to withdraw but no other unit is for weeks!

(in reply to 1EyedJacks)
Post #: 4
RE: Land Unit withdrawal - 10/2/2012 6:09:24 AM   
1EyedJacks

quote:

quote:

TTFN,

Mike

This is good, thanks 1EyedJacks, but to withdraw the unit, does that mean it has to be combined to the parent unit? Or can it be withdrawn individually, as this "child" is listed to withdraw but no other unit is for weeks!
[/quote

I just divided the 1st RTA Division which is due to withdraw in 967 days. Now A, B, & C all say they'll withdraw in 967 days. So I don't think you have to recombine with the parent unit...

You should be able to find your sister/parent unit(s) by clicking the button to show all ground units with the Same HQ - yes?

Is this the info you are looking for?

TTFN,

Mike

TTFN,

Mike

(in reply to dr.hal)
Post #: 5
RE: Land Unit withdrawal - 10/2/2012 11:48:22 AM   
dr.hal

quote:

quote:

quote:

TTFN,

Mike

[/quote

I just divided the 1st RTA Division which is due to withdraw in 967 days. Now A, B, & C all say they'll withdraw in 967 days. So I don't think you have to recombine with the parent unit...

You should be able to find your sister/parent unit(s) by clicking the button to show all ground units with the Same HQ - yes?

Is this the info you are looking for?

TTFN,

Mike

Well actually no... and yes? The unit I'm thinking of started the game as is and doesn't seem to have a parent on the board yet... but I don't have the game with me at the moment, I'll look at it later and be more definitive. Thanks Mike. Hal

(in reply to 1EyedJacks)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> Land Unit withdrawal Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI