Matrix Games Forums

War in the West gets its first update!Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm version 2.08 is now available!Command gets huge update!Order of Battle: Pacific Featured on Weekly Streaming SessionA new fight for Battle Academy!Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager is out for Mac!The definitive wargame of the Western Front is out now! War in the West gets teaser trailer and Twitch Stream!New Preview AAR for War in the West!War in the West Manual preview
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Is construction slowed down in Legends?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Is construction slowed down in Legends? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Is construction slowed down in Legends? - 9/30/2012 3:58:33 PM   
Red_Dwarf

Bought Legends and went to build my first research station and it's still not done. Yards in vanilla were able to spit out ships like gumballs but now it takes months.
Post #: 1
RE: Is construction slowed down in Legends? - 10/1/2012 12:44:11 AM   
PlacidDragon

I've only played Legends (bought game and both expansions at the same time), but months and months sounds strange. Have you checked your resources, you might be short on something that prevents the station getting completed.

(in reply to Red_Dwarf)
Post #: 2
RE: Is construction slowed down in Legends? - 10/1/2012 3:32:19 PM   
Gareth_Bryne

Sometimes there is a traffic jam in the ordering queue. It happens because the AI lines up a lot of the construction at a remote (and small) space port you've gotten from exploring in an asteroid field in the middle of nowhere. Freighters park one by one, slowly. Nothing short of scrapping the said spaceport helps (and you lose lots of cash and resources).

"Only an idiot fights a war on two fronts. Only the heir to the throne of the Kingdom of Idiots would fight a war on twelve fronts," - Londo Mollari

(in reply to PlacidDragon)
Post #: 3
RE: Is construction slowed down in Legends? - 10/1/2012 5:51:36 PM   
Shark7

If your building has stopped, it usually means you are short of a resource, or that your constructor hasn't yet been resupplied by a freighter.

Distant Worlds Fan

'When in doubt...attack!'

(in reply to Gareth_Bryne)
Post #: 4
RE: Is construction slowed down in Legends? - 10/8/2012 8:31:35 PM   
tjhkkr

The only thing I have seen a MASSIVE slowdown in is colonization ships...
But then, I think my empire policy may have something to do with that...

Remember that the evil which is now in the world will become yet more powerful, and that it is not evil which conquers evil, but only love -- Olga Romanov.

(in reply to Shark7)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Is construction slowed down in Legends? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI