here is my resource system for all units in scenario.
As you know your system treated "res" as "ore" and regimes needed to pay only for equipment in "ore".
Now every unit has its price in term of "resources needed for equipping".
Because there are on map not only Coal Mines (ore) but also Diamond Mines or other mineral ones, it should be OK :)
I think on map resources should be limiting factor in production, so I designed this system. Of course I could decrease cities output, but I think it's not the case of having population and factories but also resources availability.
I am not sure if it will be better to stay with simple rules (6 pts every level) or add some special rules for some kinds of units. What is your oppinion?
New Resource cost model.
- Infantry (Rifle, Special Forces, etc) - 1 res
- Infantry Support Weapons (Machinegun, Mortar, etc) - 3 res
- Most other equipment - 6 res for every level of equipment. Looks like 72 res (lev12) is max.
Level1 - 6 res
Level2 - 12 res
Level3 - 18 res
Level4 - 24 res
Level5 - 30 res
Level6 - 36 res
Level7 - 42 res
Level8 - 48 res
Level9 - 54 res
Level10 - 60 res
Level11 - 66 res
Level12 - 72 res
- Some special case equipment have different paths.
- Staff units - 20 res always (every level).
- Coastal Guns: 60,120,180 res. They are special case as they allow shooting at expensive ships.
- Light Tanks: 10 res start and plus 10 every level (10,20,30,40,50)
- Medium Tanks: 20 res start and ??? (20,30,60,70,80)
- Heavy Tanks: 60 res start and ??? (60,80,120,85)
- Main Battle Tanks: 90 res level1 and 75 res level2
- Tank Destroyers: 10 res start and ??? (10,20,60,60)
- Assault Guns: 20 res level1, 40 res level2 and 90 res level3
- SP Arty: 40 res level1 and 60 res level2
- APC: 20 res level1, 30 res level2
-Heavy Bombers: 10,20,30,40,150,180