Matrix Games Forums

The fight for Armageddon begins! The Matrix Holiday sales are starting today! Warhammer - Weapons of WarFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets huge update and a Steam release!Battle Academy 2 opens up a new front!Flashpoint Campaigns Featured on weekly Streaming SessionFrontline: The Longest Day - New Screenshots!Deal of the Week: Hannibal Rome and CarthageFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets Players Edition!To End All Wars gets its first major patch!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Not a bug...but a glitch

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Not a bug...but a glitch Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Not a bug...but a glitch - 9/30/2012 2:26:45 AM   
Lecivius

I'm to 2/14/42 in a RA game, latest unoficial public patch. On 2/13 in my Harbor screens for any harbor, the middle button displayed "Manage ships under repair". After the play, the button changed to "Show ship nationality". Again, all ports. Perplexed, I went back & loaded the previous 6 saved games, they all showed the same change. So I reloaded the game, & I went back to the expected "Manage ships under repair".

Not a big issue, to be sure. But still something that caught me by surprise a bit.
Post #: 1
RE: Not a bug...but a glitch - 9/30/2012 2:46:49 AM   
michaelm

Could you show an image of the screens? I can't recall a "Show ship nationality" button on a port ship list??

Ah. I just re-read the post a couple more times. I think the issue may have been memory - the text string could have been hashed by something. Did pressing the "Show ship nationality" button still go to the manage repair screen?

< Message edited by michaelm -- 9/30/2012 2:51:25 AM >

Michael

(in reply to Lecivius)
Post #: 2
RE: Not a bug...but a glitch - 9/30/2012 4:59:40 AM   
Lecivius

Yessir. I'm sorry if I did not explain it correctly. As I said, a very minor issue. Just 1 for us to be aware of.

(in reply to michaelm)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Not a bug...but a glitch Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI