Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars: Mountain InfantryPandora: Eclipse of Nashira Announced! Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great War
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

One Down, Two to go!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> One Down, Two to go! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
One Down, Two to go! - 9/30/2012 12:08:33 AM   
radic202

Well a little while back I thought I had Won the Lottery when my 3 daughters moved out! Little by little they all moved back in. Now we were glad to have our Granddaughter come back, we kind of missed the quietness we had grown so much to love.

Anyhow, we sort of settled back into a routine and all was good.

Now just about 20 minutes ago we said goodbye to our second daughter who rented an SUV with her boyfriend and packed up the car and left for Toronto to seek "a new life". Now they both have University Degrees and his Mom has a big house in Etobicoke and hardly ever uses it as she works on and off in Europe and North Africa. So they decided to make the big move while they have a decent place to live and a booming city with tons of jobs.

It is only about 6 hours away (and I travel there on business often) but this time it felt way different for my wife and I. I guarantee you that I was not the only one shedding a tear as they drove off to the "big city".

So to all you youngsters edging to move out from your parents house, always remember that your parents will miss you no matter how annoying you can all be!

It is much harder to think about doing something than actually doing it!
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> One Down, Two to go! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post