Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & Shot
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

the stupid , i has it

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> the stupid , i has it Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
the stupid , i has it - 9/24/2012 4:45:53 PM   
rms1pa

three Brit brigades arrive at Aden plus an air base force.

okies, form 2 transport TFs. brigades to Bombay, base force to Darwin. 10 days later the Brigades are at Aden? Hmmmm.so send back to Bombay.10 days later the brigades are at..................Aden.

upon investigation, the TF commander has agressiveness of 14! he won't enter the map. ACKKKK. Hmmmm, Where is my base force TF?

lets see 20 knot TF 20 days, oh, half way between ................
Karachi and Bombay. ick. TF commander has agressive 17! ouch, send to Bombay, no unload ,shoot commander.

this game really rewards attention to detail. glad its only electronic blood.

rms/pa

there is a technical term for those who confuse the opinions of an author's characters for the opinions of the author.
the term is IDIOT.
Post #: 1
RE: the stupid , i has it - 9/24/2012 4:58:49 PM   
dr.hal

For the want of a nail, the battle was lost..... I think that applies to the real thing as well as this game. The devil hides in those details. Hal

(in reply to rms1pa)
Post #: 2
RE: the stupid , i has it - 9/24/2012 8:44:44 PM   
rms1pa

oh my yes,

sent a too large AA unit to Midway(starvation island anyone?) with only 2 AKLs at PH to send ,rapidly eaten,supplies and remove fragments of the AA unit til overstacking was relieved.

rms/pa

according to my wife,"if it is stupid you have done it. if it is really stupid you have done it twice."

< Message edited by rms1pa -- 9/24/2012 8:47:00 PM >

there is a technical term for those who confuse the opinions of an author's characters for the opinions of the author.
the term is IDIOT.

(in reply to dr.hal)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> the stupid , i has it Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI