From: Ouachita Mountains, Arkansas
Sorry - I just saw this after posting in the other thread. What else does your Mod change? My main items that I would like to fix in SoW are:
1. Screen resolution and unit image quality. Not great at 2560x1600 on my flat sceen.
2. Units not 'fitting in' to their covered positions (walls, fences, etc.)
3. The way units delay firing while 1-2 men run from one part of the line to another.
Has anyone fixed these points, or are they patched at all?
1) Might have to visit the SOW forum to clarify this as I'm happy with my 1028 setup.
2) This should not be a prob as it has been addressed to allow broad areas for the flag to align on. If you're referring to lining along said fences and such, that's not designed in yet...I wish it too, sure hurts the immersion as is.
3) Yep, an ugly. Until the Drills, formations are rewritten, just deal with it. Call it the Fog of War for now, as those scatter brained young recruits screw up everyone else in finding their positions.
Designer - Scourge of War