www.sowmp.com -- Multiplayer Community Website

Post requests for head to head play here.

Moderator: MOD_ScourgeofWar

Garnier

Post by Garnier »

Scourge of War has a fairly large multiplayer community that has been together for over two years -- since the game was first released.

Our website is www.sowmp.com

You can look at our history of hundreds of huge multiplayer battles on our Battles Page. There are screenshots from many of the battles as well.

All are welcome to join us -- we are not a clan. For most battles, the teams are randomly assigned. We play anything from 1v1 battles up to our biggest which was 11 vs 11 -- that's 22 players in a single battle!

Garnier
Play Scourge of War Multiplayer! www.sowmp.com
mitra76

RE: www sowmp com -- Multiplayer Community Website

Post by mitra76 »

I link myself to Garnier post; we tried with our group of italian players this great mod (more than a mod in effect, a real online campaign) and it is superbe; unluckily because of our european time zone so much different from that one of States and of our impossibility to host just now, we cannot play so frequently like we would like. Now the host problem is solved with the new patch and we hopes new european players will join us.

If anyone is interested to organize matches at CET times he can post here (i giocatori italiani possono contattarci anche sul forum dei legio http://www.realtimestrategy.it/viewtopic.php?t=6796 )
Visit my wargame blog: http://warforgame.blogspot.it/
Mikesla

RE: www sowmp com -- Multiplayer Community Website

Post by Mikesla »

Thanks Garnier for posting your site. It's well worth visiting if Multiplayer is your thing. Great thing about your MP site/software is that it works not only for MP, but for Single Player as well which is a very big bonus.

Thanks Garnier for the hard work.
William Tecumseh Sherman: I make up my opinions from facts and reasoning, and not to suit any body but myself. If people don't like my opinions, it makes little difference as I don't solicit their opinions or votes.
Garnier

Post by Garnier »

Just a bump so no passers-by get the impression Scourge of War multiplayer is inactive because this forum is idle.

We're still playing battles every day at www.sowmp.com.
Play Scourge of War Multiplayer! www.sowmp.com

Return to “Opponents Wanted”