Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the Family
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Lurker Question

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Team Assault: Baptism of Fire >> Lurker Question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Lurker Question - 9/20/2012 10:55:40 PM   
gunny

Intrigued, I've been reading these threads and reviews and one thing I am not sure of, are you controlling the squad, or each individual man in the squad. or is it a combination of both like in Theatre of War.

Also is there a demo available, I haven't checked the slitherine site.
Post #: 1
RE: Lurker Question - 9/21/2012 1:08:54 AM   
Xerkis

You control each individual man in the squad. But they must stay within a “ring” from the previous man you moved. In other words, you can spread each man out but not so thin that you no longer know they belong to the same squad. They must stay somewhat together. Screen print is from my lower graphic pc – sorry. The graphics in the game are better if you have the system for it. But it shows what I mean. I’m moving the men in the one squad and before I “OK” what I did you can see the rings and how you can move them as individuals.
You should check out Slitherine forum – much more there than here.
Looking for a link for a “demo” of sorts in Slitherine but haven’t found it yet – unless it was removed.

(in reply to gunny)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Team Assault: Baptism of Fire >> Lurker Question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI