Matrix Games Forums

Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Who do I ask?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Who do I ask? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Who do I ask? - 9/18/2012 9:16:34 PM   
Natali

I play against the AI. Please don't tell me how dumb I am I know this already . I have been reading about the DBBs and all the cool things about support and engineers. But DBBs don't work with the AI and the really cool stuff isn't in the Lite version that does works with the AI.

Hu du I rant & annoy at to get some of the DBBs cool things put into the Lite version? I know this isn't for the Tech space, and there's so many DBBs talkers, so hu du I ask? I got some thoughts.
Post #: 1
RE: Who do I ask? - 9/18/2012 9:43:07 PM   
Sardaukar

You can play DBB A against Japanese AI without too much trouble. Might not give as good game as Lite, but it's definitely playable. Allied AI is not really possible. Play reasonably historically and Japanese AI is OK with it.

"To meaningless French Idealism, Liberty, Fraternity and Equality...we answer with German Realism, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery" -Prince von Bülov, 1870-

(in reply to Natali)
Post #: 2
RE: Who do I ask? - 9/18/2012 11:21:24 PM   
Natali

Wow, didn't know you were da man. Shoulda known. I know how to do that and I can do a lot of it. Do I pm you or what do I do?

(in reply to Sardaukar)
Post #: 3
RE: Who do I ask? - 9/19/2012 12:59:33 AM   
Sardaukar

Well, not in Ba Babes team and I just play the scenarios. You could put the stuff and suggestions into Scenario Design subforum, where there is DaBabes thread.

"To meaningless French Idealism, Liberty, Fraternity and Equality...we answer with German Realism, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery" -Prince von Bülov, 1870-

(in reply to Natali)
Post #: 4
RE: Who do I ask? - 9/19/2012 6:29:18 PM   
Natali

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sardaukar

Well, not in Ba Babes team and I just play the scenarios. You could put the stuff and suggestions into Scenario Design subforum, where there is DaBabes thread.

Tnk U. Did that.

(in reply to Sardaukar)
Post #: 5
RE: Who do I ask? - 9/21/2012 12:16:35 AM   
Joe D.

quote:

You can play DBB A against Japanese AI without too much trouble. Might not give as good game as Lite ...

I haven't heard of Lite?
What's it about?

Stratford, Connecticut, U.S.A.

"The Angel of Okinawa"

Home of the Chance-Vought Corsair, F4U
The best fighter-bomber of World War II

(in reply to Sardaukar)
Post #: 6
RE: Who do I ask? - 9/21/2012 12:24:04 PM   
Sardaukar

quote:

ORIGINAL: Joe D.

quote:

You can play DBB A against Japanese AI without too much trouble. Might not give as good game as Lite ...

I haven't heard of Lite?
What's it about?

It's with less goodies and adjustments but same enhancements, to make it playable vs. AI on both sides. DaBabesLite.

(in reply to Joe D.)
Post #: 7
RE: Who do I ask? - 9/21/2012 12:48:49 PM   
JocMeister

quote:

quote:

I haven't heard of Lite?
What's it about?

It uses the regular OOB from the stock Scenario 1. But it contains all the fixes and modded stuff from DBB. So I guess its more or less what AE should have been!

(in reply to Joe D.)
Post #: 8
RE: Who do I ask? - 9/21/2012 1:51:48 PM   
Sardaukar

quote:

ORIGINAL: JocMeister

quote:

quote:

I haven't heard of Lite?
What's it about?

It uses the regular OOB from the stock Scenario 1. But it contains all the fixes and modded stuff from DBB. So I guess its more or less what AE should have been!

Well..they had lot more time to do what they really wanted to do. Thus, DaBabes. Team did incredible job with original release, but was restricted with timetable.

(in reply to JocMeister)
Post #: 9
RE: Who do I ask? - 9/21/2012 4:29:28 PM   
JocMeister

quote:

Well..they had lot more time to do what they really wanted to do. Thus, DaBabes. Team did incredible job with original release, but was restricted with timetable.

Ah, I didn´t mean in like any kind of criticism against the developers but rather praise for the Babes memebers! Sorry if it came across like that.

(in reply to Sardaukar)
Post #: 10
RE: Who do I ask? - 9/21/2012 5:29:41 PM   
Sardaukar

quote:

ORIGINAL: JocMeister

quote:

Ah, I didn´t mean in like any kind of criticism against the developers but rather praise for the Babes memebers! Sorry if it came across like that.

Nah, I knew what you meant.

Lot of Da Babes team were actually developers. They wanted bit more time to "finish" the product.

< Message edited by Sardaukar -- 9/21/2012 5:31:11 PM >

(in reply to JocMeister)
Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Who do I ask? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI