From: Riverview ,Florida
http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php#1 This is a link to the main forum for this game hosted by Graviteam.Matrix is only a distributor and you won't garner much from this forum.As far as development,there are many new DLCs planned for the future -
3rd Sinyavino 1942
Summer in south-east Ukraine in 1943
Taranovka Summer 1943
1st and 2nd Sinyavino 1941
Patches usually come out every 5-6 months,sometimes they offer some new content,but mostly address any bugs or problems that the customers bring up in the forums or anything else the developers might want to add.Here is a list of some changes for next patch due out sometime next month
1) Fixed bug with displaying wrong helper page after loading a savegame.
2) A little bit changes in the speed and the nature of the movement for platoons on the operational phase.
3) The new format for patches and updates, installed directly from archive and not requiring a pre-extraction (for lazy guys ).
4) Enabled option 6.12 leads to a reduction of tactical interface, not just icons for big resolutions and monitors . http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8772/shot201206221622150000.jpg
5) While paused, still showing the game time.
6) The apparent target are shown for all selected units (rather than one as before).
7) Highlight for the selected units and squads updated without delay.
8)Trench marks left over from previous battles are applied to the map during placement mode.
9) Added option for ultrahigh grass cover in the game settings.
10) The "simple shaders" option, turns on the PS 2.0 mode - recommended to enable on low-end and mobile graphics cards.
11) The algorithm of shadows rendering in the tactical battle is changed.
12) Added a grouping of units in the list of reserves.
I think a couple other things were added to the list,but I don't recall off hand what they are,I'll have to check the Russian site for this game and post it later.
The Graviteam developers are very active in improving this game and adding new content,but you wouldn't know it if Matrix was the sole source of information.
This is a very good game,one of the best of it's type and for the price you can't beat it.Matrix only offers the core game,you will have to go to Gamersgate to purchase any addional DLCs.You can get the core game and all the DLCs(3 so far)for under $50 at Gamersgate.
Graviteam is a very small company,and attention to detail usually means that they are not churning out all the stuff we all would like in the game as fast as we would wish.So I wouldn't expect more than 2 or 3 new DLCs per year from them unless they are able to increase the size of their staff.My wish is that they would do some Western Theatre stuff,especially the Battle of the Bulge.But I'm not holding my breath on that one.They seem to be focused on East front only with no forseeable plans or interest in the Western Theatre.
< Message edited by Dane49 -- 9/18/2012 5:23:42 AM >