Matrix Games Forums

Command gets Wargame of the Year EditionDeal of the Week: Pandora SeriesPandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at War
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

We paid for it--wheres the fix???

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> We paid for it--wheres the fix??? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
We paid for it--wheres the fix??? - 9/14/2012 6:13:20 PM   
osiris

HI All

I feel since all of us paid for this product the least Matrix could do is provide a technical fix for the IE issue that screws up the colours SINCE THE CUSTOMERS PAID FOR IT and since they are unwilling to provide a Windowed version of it

I dont see what the problem here is...if they can update OPAW they can update this game

rene

< Message edited by osiris -- 9/14/2012 6:15:37 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: We paid for it--wheres the fix??? - 9/15/2012 2:58:47 PM   
JEB Davis

From Matrix's continued and stubborn silence on the issue, I can only conclude that Matrix doesn't care (as a corporation, I'm not accusing their employees individually since there must be someone that cares but who's hands are tied).

Reduce unrealistic SP:WaW slaughter, "Low Carnage" (v8.403 or Enhanced):
Settings: 90S,80H,100RR,XXXTQ,110TT,150IT,180AvS,130AvA,150SOF / Command & Ctrl ON / AutoRally OFF
Visit the Enhanced forum at http://enhanced.freeforums.org

(in reply to osiris)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> We paid for it--wheres the fix??? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI