Matrix Games Forums

Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front - End of Early Access
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Wrong ownership for China scenarios

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Storm over the Pacific >> Wrong ownership for China scenarios Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Wrong ownership for China scenarios - 9/12/2012 6:26:56 PM   
darokchai

I am playing Ver 1.10 and have discovered 2 serious errors.
First, The ownership of Hainan Island (the island near the south east part of the map off the coast of China with the city of Haikou) is wrongly set to Venezuela which definitely did not control Hainan at any point in history. This is for both the China 1937 and China 1941 scenarios. Hainan island should belong to the Republic of China in both scenarios although it would have been occupied and controlled by Japan in 1941.(The ownership is correctly set to the Republic of China in the Pacific Campaign scenario.)
Second, the Wei Sheng and Teh Sheng of the Republic of China, based in Shanghai in the China 1937 scenario should be patrol groups and not carrier groups. The Republic of China never had any carriers during World War 2.

< Message edited by darokchai -- 9/12/2012 6:43:19 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Wrong ownership for China scenarios - 1/2/2013 9:07:52 AM   
CB60

Could use a hotfix eh?

(in reply to darokchai)
Post #: 2
RE: Wrong ownership for China scenarios - 3/4/2013 1:40:37 AM   
Razz

If I had time I could probably write a script to fix it.

(in reply to CB60)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Storm over the Pacific >> Wrong ownership for China scenarios Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI